• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Overgrown Survival Games Map [Video]

LastReach

Tribute
Reaction score

Brand new Map, Overgrown by Techno!
This map provides a beautiful jungle land scape, with a apocalyptic side, bringing the tributes through thick jungles until they reach the abandoned city. This map is fairly large so it'd be better as a 48 tribute map.

CHAOSiron13

Spectator
Reaction score
This map looks so beast it needs to be sedated. Great, great, great, great map. I look forward to hopefully playing this soon.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It looks beast. It reminds me of the city map but jungle themed :)

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Great looking map, kudos to your build team, but my only worry is, because it is so dense, it would be very hard to find people. If you changed the size, or we only made it available for 48 player servers, it may be ok. But yeah, fantastic looking map :D

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My concern is that the look of this map will greatly change with the default texturepack and no shader mod. Could we get atleast one picture of a major building with a default look?

Muffinman278

Spectator
Reaction score
man i really hope zombietracker starts accepting maps that are actually fan made and not just made by vareide.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its supposed to be a new map every month or so. Says ChadtheDJ with even the possibility of as little as 2 weeks between new maps ;D

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I downloaded this map through PMC, and i must say it isn't as good as it looks. The urban area seems to be ages away from the cornucopia, and the map is far too big for a decent 24 player server. Basically, the majority of the map is just a jungle, with a small part of it being the 'overgrown' urban section.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here is a pic in vanilla minecraft, default texture pack.

It looks good I think but there are only a few buildings.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
me 2 but it needs more structures and there are a lot of bridges in the map wich all look exact the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci