• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Overgrown Survival Games Map [Video]

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It seems a lot like Map 2, simply more jungle themed. While it does seem awesome I think Chad and the Developers may want something more original. I still love the map though. :)

LastReach

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont own this map, but I can ask Techno if I may take part of building it, and a heads up, this map isn't close to finished.

Edit: I asked Techno about his upcoming ones, he may come with a Winterland/Tundra like Survival!

Jorcooly

Spectator
Reaction score
The one worry i have is even 48 people servers, on the Survival Games 2, it can take ages to find someone. If this map is as large as it's made out to be, i cower in fear at the amount of time it would take to finish.

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
I will change then spawn tonight to a 48 player one, currently its at 20 people, will take me a day or two, but i will update the download in the video when it's done... Glad you guys like the map ^.^

EDIT :
I dont own this map, but I can ask Techno if I may take part of building it, and a heads up, this map isn't close to finished.
Last, your welcome to help if you'd like.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
alot of the maps i see posted here never take any actual combat into account :(

jared451

Survivor
Reaction score
Despite the vines considering pvp, this actually looks pretty cool!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci