• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OVERPLAYED MAPS!

Are you sick of the same overplayed maps?

• YES!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, I enjoy played the same map 40 tines in a row, with no variety.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

shanksy97

Tribute
Reaction score
Im getting so sick of playing survival games 4 and breeze island I am about to stop playing in general! There are way better maps that are underrated that never get played. I think that the skip option should be removed because all people do is skip until they get sg4 or breeze island.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Shanksy deal with it. IF you don't like the public's opinion on their favorite maps, sorry. Maybe try donating: that will get you the ability to join servers that don't have sg4 on it, or breeze for that matter.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
This is something that is going to be fixed in MCSGV2. The last 2 maps that were played, cannot be played in the next game.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't be a jerk and have a biased voting system. Not everyone who like to play the same map 3 times in a row do not like 40 times in a row.

Don't get me wrong, I love variety, but if I play a map I just have to play again (sg5), I want to play it again!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci