• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Overpowered Item on Lobby Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
So yes there's a diamond sword on the floor in a secret room on lobby games. Will this be removed? It is very annoying...

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I do not know about this glitch if it is true.

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
Ive never seen this either. Idk about its removal tho, because like on the map Vida Cova there is a set of trees with dispensers in them that can provide you with full diamond armor and potions of invisibility and such. People have been trying to get that removed for ages.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
I can confirm that this secret diamond sword does exist. I saw someone get it but I am not sure exactly where they got it. I know it is on the eastern part of the map, near the entrance to the underground area.

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
I know exactly where it is, it's just like wyverns wake all over again D:

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
If you see anyone that gets it, tell them to burn it, because it is not allowed. If they refuse, get a mod, or record the player or take a screenshot. Then, you can report the player in the "Report Abuse" section.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
theres a-… omg, THATS HOW!! UUGHH… Im ticked now.
Note taken; I'll burn it (or throw it off the ledge) before anyone can get it, idc if I die, no one's gonna die to that cheap crap!

(Will use it for self defense if someone tries to snatch it from me tho, no hard feelings)

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
The bug where you break things out of item frames is no longer a thing so you're unable to obtain the diamond sword on lobby games or any map for that matter.

I will also be locking this thread as it's been necro'd and the topic is no longer relevant.
4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.

• If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
  • If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
  • If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.
Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci