• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oxymoron {CA/US} Clan

YellowChunky

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Gforcethewarrior
Skype Name (Mandatory): Gforcethewarrior

TeamSpeak Y/N: Yes
Timezone: Pacific Time
Wins: 75
Games Total: 705
PvP Strengths: FNS, Rod, Sword
PvP Weaknesses: Bow Spam!
Why Should We Accept You? I think that personally I will make this clan better and will probably improve at my pvp skills!
Donor?: Platinum Donor
P.S. (My friend wants to apply and He is currently gone so Im doing it for him!)

iNubHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Gforcethewarrior
Skype Name (Mandatory): Gforcethewarrior
TeamSpeak Y/N: Yes
Timezone: Pacific Time
Wins: 75
Games Total: 705
PvP Strengths: FNS, Rod, Sword
PvP Weaknesses: Bow Spam!
Why Should We Accept You? I think that personally I will make this clan better and will probably improve at my pvp skills!
Donor?: Platinum Donor
P.S. (My friend wants to apply and He is currently gone so Im doing it for him!)
Uhmm, we'll talk to him when he gets back the :p

Nahtan

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name: NapalmNaiden
Skype Name: nathan.rideout5
Teamspeak: Preferably Not
Timezone : NST (Newfoundland Standard Time) UTC/GMT -3:30 Hours
Wins: 81
Games Played: 1057
PvP Strengths: I'm good with sword and bow and decent at fishing rod (when i use it).
PvP Weakness(es): Flint and steel is the death of me, i am terribly bad with it and im not very good against teams while i'm alone
Why Should We Accept You?: You should accept me because i am a very active MCSG and/or other Minecraft servers player. i am on almost everyday and i am cooperative and nice. I would be very good it PvP situations and clan battles.
Donor: Not a donator.

iNubHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft name: NapalmNaiden
Skype Name: nathan.rideout5
Teamspeak: Preferably Not
Timezone : NST (Newfoundland Standard Time) UTC/GMT -3:30 Hours
Wins: 81
Games Played: 1057
PvP Strengths: I'm good with sword and bow and decent at fishing rod (when i use it).
PvP Weakness(es): Flint and steel is the death of me, i am terribly bad with it and im not very good against teams while i'm alone
Why Should We Accept You?: You should accept me because i am a very active MCSG and/or other Minecraft servers player. i am on almost everyday and i am cooperative and nice. I would be very good it PvP situations and clan battles.
Donor: Not a donator.
Accepted as a Trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci