• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OZ [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZ

Career
Reaction score
i dont want any negative posts or replies to this post. i would just like to thank everyone who has ever viewed this thread, liking it, replying to it, or even joining the clan. i know this post doesnt seem like much but 2 months old as a clan is pretty breath taking. most clans dont lost 2 weeks.

OZ

Career
Reaction score
Oh God forbid please don't tell me... Well rip oz amirite
Watch out you're beating desolate 4-2 they might have to start "trying" if you know what I mean ;)
we already caught them using randoms. we got a mod to spec and the same person was disguised the rounds they won. we will finish this battle but it will be closely monitored.

GodAf

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd have to congratulate you Quinn on getting a good roster to destroy desolate. Beat the beaners for me babe And watch out they gonna start dossing and using rands lol

YonTinGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: 144x
Donor: No
Wins: 40
Ratio: 1/6
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Not yet
Got a mic: Yes
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any): Kaotic, Immortal, Forbidden
Why do you want to join OZ: It looks like a super cool community to play competitively and chill with friends

BeautyWithin

Spectator
Reaction score
CLAN APPLICATION
1. Minecraft IGN: NachoDay
2.Age: 13
3.Donor: Non-Donor
4. Wins: 63/311
5. Ratio: 4.93
6. Have you ever spoken to any leaders/officers: I'm speaking to Tridz_ Right now
7. Got a Mic: YEP
8. Got TS: YEAH
9. Skype: igamerage
10. Past Clans: Ruthless and Broken
11. Why you want to join OZ: I hope to grow more closer to the community, gain more experience with clan battles, and overall have fun.

Last edited:

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: 144x
Donor: No
Wins: 40
Ratio: 1/6
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Not yet
Got a mic: Yes
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any): Kaotic, Immortal, Forbidden
Why do you want to join OZ: It looks like a super cool community to play competitively and chill with friends
Recommended

OZ

Career
Reaction score
I'd have to congratulate you Quinn on getting a good roster to destroy desolate. Beat the beaners for me babe And watch out they gonna start dossing and using rands lol
They already have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci