• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OZ [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
bro, you were trial in oz, not member, change your sig, lmao.
I was a member in OZ about a month ago, when Quinn was first recruiting, and when Adrian's name Annxying, and he was helping lead.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xtremepvp456
Donor: n/a
Wins: legacy
Ratio: legacy
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes, i've spoken to darkyy before.
Got a mic: yee
Got TS: yee
Past Clans (If any): I can't remember tbh, i haven't been in a clan in like 2 weeks or more
Why do you want to join OZ: because i heard this clan is really fun and i want to get back into pvp!

FarPixel

Survivor
Reaction score
lmfao, want me to record for you?
on behalf of every legit player in mcsq i would like to apologize to kran god he is legit and does not have a ghost cleitn he like tene tene say he legit and people no lie so kran is legit sry for cnfushin.

Edit: it hs cme to my attnn that kran is legit and that is why everyone says he is lehit nobdy ever accss him

Niiiqhts

Spectator
Reaction score
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 169
Ratio: lets just say 169/647
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: no
Got a mic: yes
Got TS: yes
Past Clans (If any): alot of them cant calculate
Why do you want to join OZ: joining a chill team and having fun c:

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
on behalf of every legit player in mcsq i would like to apologize to kran god he is legit and does not have a ghost cleitn he like tene tene say he legit and people no lie so kran is legit sry for cnfushin.

Edit: it hs cme to my attnn that kran is legit and that is why everyone says he is lehit nobdy ever accss him
Lmao

OZ

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xtremepvp456
Donor: n/a
Wins: legacy
Ratio: legacy
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes, i've spoken to darkyy before.
Got a mic: yee
Got TS: yee
Past Clans (If any): I can't remember tbh, i haven't been in a clan in like 2 weeks or more
Why do you want to join OZ: because i heard this clan is really fun and i want to get back into pvp!
trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci