• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pandora SG/HG Map

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Back with a new map, but this time i was only the guy who made the terrain and trees, my lovely bud, NLPminecraft, got a team together, me amongst them to make this map, go check him out here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NowLetsPlayMinecraft

Anywho this map is a lot like the first survival games map, but this has some epic terrain, and its got unique traps, buildings, trees to it, i think its an awesome map, we did a really good job on it.

Trailer:

Download:

Coming soon

http://www.mediafire.com/?lxfipli5uj2zn19

When i get home i will be working on a New hunger games map, but i will be keeping the city from the one i have already made, but i will be adding some more monuments to the jungle, etc, so basically a rework of it. But yeh something to stay tuned for :)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your video animations were Awesome all on their own! The map looks almost like a cross between SG1 and SG3, with that large temple being closer to SG2
All in all? Loved it! Once again! Nice Work!

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome trailer :D, and the maps also looks cool.
the castle could use some details though :p

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
lol yeh i wasn't the builder on this one, just made the tree at spawn, and the terrain :p but yeh i love the map, kinda like a cross over between all of the other SG maps. Glad you guys like it!

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
I've tried to contact him about this and my other map, which is a wip still, but i have yet to hear anything from him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci