• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Par 72

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much for taking time to give such a detailed review on the map. As I have been flying around it the past few days; I can't help but agree with more than one of the things you pointed out as negatives. I have already changed a few i.e. cars on roads and lily pad pathways~ however I need to go ahead and fix the road division; I agree completely that it would make the roads look overall more appealing.

Thanks once again Sean~ hopefully when you check back in the next day or so I will be able to have a new map download and have the map Sean approved.

EDIT: Consider things fixed.

[/] Road division
[/] Vehicles on roads/In parking lots
[/] Lily pads

As for pedestals~ builder preference like you said...

Tal will back up the server tonight~ for now here are some screenshots showing changes:
http://imgur.com/ib8WATj,63u6Lz6#1
Ahhh now this what I am talking about, even with those 2 screen shots I can see a massive improvement well done :) Honestly I have nothing bad to say about the map now. Its a Quality build and thanks for taking my criticism and actually working on it so quick, a lot of people don't. I can honestly say now I would love to see this on the servers :) Goodluck!

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Well built can't wait to see this on mcsg if it gets accepted. gl.

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Best thing I've heard all week :D
Psst steph Haley is making teams for the game. I want boynamedfish just because the name is hilarious. But she said it has to be "fair" and based on "skills and stuff" BOOOOO BORING I WANNA BOY NAMED FREAKIN FISH TO GO IN TAL'S FACE AND MY ROOM WITH

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Psst steph Haley is making teams for the game. I want boynamedfish just because the name is hilarious. But she said it has to be "fair" and based on "skills and stuff" BOOOOO BORING I WANNA BOY NAMED FREAKIN FISH TO GO IN TAL'S FACE AND MY ROOM WITH
Is she now? I didn't even know that. But yeah it whatever Haley says for the teams I guess. I don't have power over that. This is her thing that she wants to do. You can always secret team? lol

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Is she now? I didn't even know that. But yeah it whatever Haley says for the teams I guess. I don't have power over that. This is her thing that she wants to do. You can always secret team? lol
I vote we just take the map, fire chadtheDJ and all the staff, take this map plus others, sit in tal's face, and contemplate how to destroy the planet all because I don't get boynamedfish. Totes good plan right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci