• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Par 72

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
More ariel view screenies? Rather unique, what is. PAR 72 though?

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the golf theme of your map (I play golf) and how well it was put together. You have a definite yes from me and by the looks of it, most people too <3

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map. This is something really well build, especially from Haley. I got to watch a lot of her building a lot of this, and thinking wow. I'm not that great, but I did what I can, cause I knew that she would need help, she couldn't do this alone. Even if it was with trees, bone meal, or doing something from a pattern. Haley had a wonderful idea, and this is what the idea came out as. So I think people reading this, if you have an idea, go for it, at least try. Because you think you might not be good at something, but then it turns into something great.

P.s. People asking for more screenshots, those will have to wait until at least tomorrow night when Tal_Pal gets back from where he is currently.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow... This is truely amazing it's honestly one of the best maps I have seen in a while! Keep up the good work.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Cool map. I am going to give a full scale review of it when I have time. I think this map is going places. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci