• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ParadoxPandas [EU] Clan

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, so i have been declined permanetly ?
No, this was never said you can reaply. However if you read the format at the start of the thread you will see the minimum amount of wins is 100 and that is just to be trialed. I would recomend trying to win more on MCSG, not trying to look for clans ATM because most clans have a 100+ wins minimum anyway and just trying to win more and then try to get into some clans.

Miki909

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow this clan has been growing since the last time I left.... If you guys still even remember me and good job brutal, didn't think this clan would go so fast and high. I remember when you needed 50 wins to join. Oh and Brutal pro tip: don't let people in with less than 100 wins (unless they are reaaaaaly good). Good luck oh and almost forgot: could you write next to the clan battles you guys had win/loss would help a lot because now I have no clue if you guys won or not thanks and hope you guys keep growing and ha if I'd get 200 wins would I have a chance re-aplying? :) jk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci