• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Paragon - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: hxq
Wins/Games Played (Legacy): 500 / 4,000 or something bad.
Wins/Games Played (Current): 550 / 3,400.
Past Bans (If Any): One for abusing KorriPocky lel.
Past Clans (If Any): Silence, Silence v2, Fade.
Rank In-Game (Regular, Platnium, Mod etc): Quantum.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak: Sure do m7+1.
Why would you like to join Paragon: Because I want to join a clan with decent lads, cracking dank m3m3s all d4y long. Na but seriously I want to help this clan do really well in clan battles.

ParagonAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: hxq
Wins/Games Played (Legacy): 500 / 4,000 or something bad.
Wins/Games Played (Current): 550 / 3,400.
Past Bans (If Any): One for abusing KorriPocky lel.
Past Clans (If Any): Silence, Silence v2, Fade.
Rank In-Game (Regular, Platnium, Mod etc): Quantum.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak: Sure do m7+1.
Why would you like to join Paragon: Because I want to join a clan with decent lads, cracking dank m3m3s all d4y long. Na but seriously I want to help this clan do really well in clan battles.
Accepted For Trial! Come on ts to receive your trial!

ParagonAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Just to let you know your clan name should be called "Paragon AU V2" due to the name being used by another clan that disbanded a while ago that was AU.

Only saying this because Callum actually used this name on AU before you did.

http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/paragon-au-disbanded-yay.206131/

I also know that you know this but you could put his name in the thread for being the "Founder" of the name!
Callum has the clan called Adrenaline which he didn't put CoreyRockerGamez as the owner/founder so... rethink

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
I will be able to come on tomorrow, what is the TeamSpeak IP?

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
If we are getting technical, technically he didn't invent the word, just simply the Australian clan we are familiar with. Even though, we should place a credit somewhere in the thread as you stated, he founded the original clan.
Also, wouldn't v2 be implying the fact of a replica or remake? Whereas this clan is an entirlely different group, Which shares no similarities with Callum's clan.
Then you shouldn't take the same name otherwise people are going to get confused as well as its not original Also it doesn't matter if he doesn't own the word and I have seen many other clans do the same and they give credit to the original person who created that clan.

Callum has the clan called Adrenaline which he didn't put CoreyRockerGamez as the owner/founder so... rethink
I was only mentioning this because I was in the clan and I think all clans should do this and the add the original person who created it.

So no you didn't really get me at all. Just because someone doesn't do it for you doesn't mean you can't do it for them.

Last edited:

ParagonAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Then you shouldn't take the same name otherwise people are going to get confused as well as its not original Also it doesn't matter if he doesn't own the word and I have seen many other clans do the same and they give credit to the original person who created that clan.

I was only mentioning this because I was in the clan and I think all clans should do this and the add the original person who created it.

So no you didn't really get me at all. Just because someone doesn't do it for you doesn't mean you can't do it for them.
Im trying to get you??? If i was i have lots to say haha, there is no problem us didn't do a V2 In our name lol so if you are trying to start a flame or TRYING to start something its not working and we ask you to drop it there end of story. :) there no big deal unless you are trying to create one! and if you are Skype pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci