• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Paragon - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharksAu

Tribute
Reaction score
are you in my clan or this clan
Minecraft IGN: SeekingGlory

Wins/Games Played (Legacy): 4/394 (when I was a noob -didn't play at all from February 2015 - January 2016)

Wins/Games Played (Current): SeekingGlory 108/1994 (100 wins since January 2016)

Past Bans (If Any): 0

Past Clans (If Any): 0

Rank In-Game (Regular, Platnium, Mod etc): Regular

Do you have access to TeamSpeak: lol of course I do.

Why would you like to join Paragon: UniqueArtz asked me to apply, never been in a clan and I've been improving a lot in pvp. I've won 100 games since January 15th 2016.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Im trying to get you??? If i was i have lots to say haha, there is no problem us didn't do a V2 In our name lol so if you are trying to start a flame or TRYING to start something its not working and we ask you to drop it there end of story. :) there no big deal unless you are trying to create one! and if you are Skype pm me :)
Woaah Settle Down Mr Take Offence To Everything, Jesus.

All I was saying was to add the name of the original creator into your thread since you weren't the original founder of that name and its been used multiple times. Even though this is the start of a new clan. That's all I want to get across to you.

I want all clans to do this if they are using a name that has been used before, not just you. I mentioned my reason before so you can read it again if you like.

Also just to let you know you have a lot of words missing in your paragraph and a lot of spelling errors.

I was never trying to start flame or any arguments I wanted to let you know that you should change it.

So peace I'm out of this clan thread, goodluck with the clan and all future cbs and contact me on skype or any of the other members on Philsophy if you want to CB sometime.

Cheerleader pls

~AG out

Last edited:

Delusionals

Tribute
Reaction score
ahah
Woaah Settle Down Mr Take Offence To Everything Jesus.

All I was saying was to add the name of the original creator into your thread since you weren't the original founder of that name and its been used multiple times. Even though this is the start of a new clan. That's all I want to get across to you.

I want all clans to do this if they are using a name that has been used before, not just you. I mentioned my reason before so you can read it again if you like.

Also just to let you know you have a lot of words missing in your paragraph and a lot of spelling errors.

I was never trying to start flame or any arguments I wanted to let you know that you should change it.

So peace I'm out of this clan thread, goodluck with the clan and all future cbs and contact me on skype or any of the other members on Philsophy if you want to CB sometime.

Cheerleader pls

~AG out
a settle dow n Jesus ahahahahha

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright boys lets get some stuff right ayy?

First off, ParagonAU You are supposed to ask for permission to use the name, but I don't really mind to be honest

ParagonAU You also said that I made the clan Adrenaline that doesn't have CoreyRockerzGamers in the founders, thats because Corey ripped off Taine and GamerChappys original clan, Adrenaline which is the one we rebanded.

TheOfficialAG I don't really mind about them taking my name, so don't worry about it bro. :)

RoboClient

Platinum
Reaction score
please take SmallFella off your roster as he is in out clan and i have the account now thanks! :D

ParagonAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright boys lets get some stuff right ayy?

First off, ParagonAU You are supposed to ask for permission to use the name, but I don't really mind to be honest

ParagonAU You also said that I made the clan Adrenaline that doesn't have CoreyRockerzGamers in the founders, thats because Corey ripped off Taine and GamerChappys original clan, Adrenaline which is the one we rebanded.

TheOfficialAG I don't really mind about them taking my name, so don't worry about it bro. :)
Cheers Callum :) I did ask ender if i can use but anyways thanks laddddddddd

ParagonAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Woaah Settle Down Mr Take Offence To Everything, Jesus.

Cheerleader pls

~AG out
Thanks for leaving :) btw you typed all these words above, you must of understood what i said aha but ye cb your clan that you somehow got in soon man! can't wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci