• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Paragon // [AU] disbanded yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
- IGN: Ecto_ / DumbledoreDies
- Real Name/Nickname: Morgan
- Wins/Total Games Played: 70/768 Legacy 380/5000 (Terrible I know, I played on US before there was an AU server) xD
- Skype Name: morganisninja
- Do you have TS: I do
- Favourite Maps: SG1, SG4, Turbulence, Chernobyl 2015 + many others.
- Previous Clan Experience: #Adrenaline, #Uprise, #TheForce, #Dynasty
- Why should we accept you into Paragon?: (I will not be active when I first join due to school requirements but I am soon finishing so then will be on heaps) I love helping and organising clans and I can be rather funny at times. I love meeting new people who have the same interests as me and love working in clan battle situations. :D
Good Luck! Hope you make it!

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
- IGN: Ecto_ / DumbledoreDies
- Real Name/Nickname: Morgan
- Wins/Total Games Played: 70/768 Legacy 380/5000 (Terrible I know, I played on US before there was an AU server) xD
- Skype Name: morganisninja
- Do you have TS: I do
- Favourite Maps: SG1, SG4, Turbulence, Chernobyl 2015 + many others.
- Previous Clan Experience: #Adrenaline, #Uprise, #TheForce, #Dynasty
- Why should we accept you into Paragon?: (I will not be active when I first join due to school requirements but I am soon finishing so then will be on heaps) I love helping and organising clans and I can be rather funny at times. I love meeting new people who have the same interests as me and love working in clan battle situations. :D
Morgan <3
Accepted for trial

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
your kinda starting flame on your own thread.... dont quite understand some kids logic...
'kid'
alrighty then

also, can you take Slaughter, Cody, Robo and I off the roster

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry to say guys but I am leaving! It was fun while it lasted! The reason I am leaving is because that all the people that I talked to when I was on the TS3 and Skype were Ryan, Logan and Cody have left and I liked them a lot so I followed them to there new clan. Even though I was here a week and didn't really do much to help out I had fun while I was here. If anything goes wrong in this clan, this will be the clan I come back to (If you let me back in, probably won't).

Thanks To
Iggy
Mentoss
Tnt
Ender
Seth
Dan

Love you guys and good luck with the clan! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.