• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Param's Tournament [US]

C4RL0S

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi Param, I'm here on behalf of my team "The Untouchables", yesterday I don't know might make the clan battle which was programmed, wanted to see if the cb is could schedule for another day when available are both teams and that none have a clan battle with his official clan.

- Kenta, C4RL0S, AldeJeas, Diev & CristhianDAC.

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
Hi Param, I'm here on behalf of my team "The Untouchables", yesterday I don't know might make the clan battle which was programmed, wanted to see if the cb is could schedule for another day when available are both teams and that none have a clan battle with his official clan.

Google translate?

CristhianDAC

Quantum
Reaction score

Holy bunnies ;=; Why?

Relented

Platinum
Reaction score
Team Name:

Posed

Team Leader:

Me (Convexed)

Main Roster (Maximum of 5) :

Adeh , ggloser , DudyI , T1mplary , Convexed

Do you agree to all the rules regarding this tournament?:

Sure! :D