• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PART 2 - Exer's Puzzle [Win Iron Donor]

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
This is what I did!

Step 1:
First, after the hint you gave, I went to the MCGamer Rules thread version 3.0. The first numbers (1,15 and 2) on each line show which rule you are referring to, and IGR stands for InGameRules. I looked at the first rule and tried to figure out what 6:4 6:1 and 3:1 could mean. Then I realised it means 6th word, 4th letter. I did this with 6:1 and 3:1 to get the word: Its. Then, I looked at rule 15 and then ingame rule 2 and using the same pattern, got the words Its Just Kevin.

Step 2:
After thinking what Its just Kevin could possibly be referring to, I eventually decided to search it up on the forums. I find a member called ItsJustKevin with 0 posts&messages and last seen viewing this thread. The profile picture was a QR code so I scanned it on my phone and was taken to a pasteb1n page with the following message:
i.i
sE9tach

Step 3:
Here I had completely no idea what to do but when I tried typing i.i into a new tab I was taken to an imgur link of a screenshot taken in the hub. Eventually I noticed that after the imgur.com was /ZKelh6S (.png) This random bunch of numbers reminded of the sE9tach in the pasteb1n so I went to the link imgur.com/sE9tach.png

Step 4:
This link took me to a picture of a default windows landscape with 0's and 1's across the bottom. I used a binary translator online to translate the numbers into letters and punctuation, and it came up with the quote "Notch made minecraft"

:)

exer60

Career
Reaction score
This is what I did!

Step 1:
First, after the hint you gave, I went to the MCGamer Rules thread version 3.0. The first numbers (1,15 and 2) on each line show which rule you are referring to, and IGR stands for InGameRules. I looked at the first rule and tried to figure out what 6:4 6:1 and 3:1 could mean. Then I realised it means 6th word, 4th letter. I did this with 6:1 and 3:1 to get the word: Its. Then, I looked at rule 15 and then ingame rule 2 and using the same pattern, got the words Its Just Kevin.

Step 2:
After thinking what Its just Kevin could possibly be referring to, I eventually decided to search it up on the forums. I find a member called ItsJustKevin with 0 posts&messages and last seen viewing this thread. The profile picture was a QR code so I scanned it on my phone and was taken to a pasteb1n page with the following message:
i.i
sE9tach

Step 3:
Here I had completely no idea what to do but when I tried typing i.i into a new tab I was taken to an imgur link of a screenshot taken in the hub. Eventually I noticed that after the imgur.com was /ZKelh6S (.png) This random bunch of numbers reminded of the sE9tach in the pasteb1n so I went to the link imgur.com/sE9tach.png

Step 4:
This link took me to a picture of a default windows landscape with 0's and 1's across the bottom. I used a binary translator online to translate the numbers into letters and punctuation, and it came up with the quote "Notch made minecraft"

These are the correct steps!

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
This is what I did!

Step 1:

Step 2:
i.i
sE9tach

Step 3:

Step 4:

I got to the part of the MCgamer rules thread 3.0. After that I had no clue.
Good job.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
This is what I did!

Step 1:

Step 2:
i.i
sE9tach

Step 3:

Step 4:

You are a genius!

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Figured out
Anser is thanks anakin
I hate hackers now :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads