• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Party or Friend system

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
a way to group people into parties or add friends, similar to the way its done on hypixel's server.

on hypixel's, you type /party invite (name), and whenever the party leader joins a game, the entire party is put into the game. this can be beneficial for parties trying to play SG together but are unable to get in all at the same time.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This has been suggested so many times that I have to admit, I was expecting some sort of expansion or detail in this thread.

Cue the disappointment. :'(

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
This has been suggested so many times that I have to admit, I was expecting some sort of expansion or detail in this thread.

Cue the disappointment. :'(
moo, i'm disappointed in you. you should know i never work that hard.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know if comparing another server to MCSG is the healthiest thing to do whilst requesting an idea,

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Its what makes MCSG, MCSG in a way. Although when they added the farm animal thing, wither you like it or not, MCSG is changing (For the good or bad, depending on your opinion)

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
you probably don't have any friends.
Wait I forgot, who are you? Lmao, yeah 'I have no friends' even though I'm in teamspeak everyday speaking to the same people. I'm just fed up of trying to win games when there's constantly teams of 3-4 in every game. This would only make it a lot worse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci