• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PC Build

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
boboy1999 how much does it get while on minecraft or mcsg?
I ordered the parts yesterday so they should be in soon. When I get them in and build the computer I will let you know. You should be able to play minecraft no problem with over 100 fps.

Last edited:

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Few questions:
  • What country are you in?
    • This can affect where you buy the parts, plus there are trusted places besides Amazon and Newegg that have really good prices on parts
  • What is your budget?
    • (Give as close to exact price as possible)
    • Does this price include the mouse, keyboard, speakers, or monitor?
  • Are you going to edit videos, if so what program?
    • (this affects which graphics card will be more beneficial.)
    • (Sony Vegas = Nvidia, Adobe Premier = AMD, else = not sure)
  • What games are you playing?
  • Do you need wifi on this machine or are you able to use ethernet?
  • Are you going to scavenge parts from another machine, if so, what?
  • Preference between Windows 7 or 8.1?
    • (8 is faster and overall just better in this scenario, you can just download a start button from the internet
I don't really frequent the forums anymore so I might not reply after this, but with this info someone else should be able to help you.

People often overlook this stuff when suggesting parts so it's best to ask these questions before building a list.

DinoRox

Tribute
Reaction score
Erisyuka

Country- USA

Budget 200-950

Editing- SOny Vegas

Mic Recorder- Audacity

sCreen Recorder- Dxtory

Games- Mostly MC but maybe some fps and steam games

Internet- well atm I have a mac and I also have a mac router which I can plug in to my old windows computer and my mac I have wifi at my house also

Im just going to build 1 pc if thats what you are asking

Windows 7

Btw went down your list

Tanks so much

- mt or mactser

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Price: Does this include peripherals such as Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse, Mic, Webcam, etc.?

Internet: What I was asking is do you want the machine to be able to connect through wifi or are you ok being restricted to always needing an ethernet connection. I would just go ahead and add one, it would be under $20 for a decent wifi card.

Scavenging: This means are you going to take parts from another machine and put them in this new one, if so what parts?

OS: I highly suggest using windows 8.1, you're just missing out if you stay on 7. There are lots of under the hood improvements from 7, 8.1 will perform circles around it. Just install a start menu when you get it, it will get rid of all the metro junk and make it really nice.

Plus, the next version of DirectX Probably won't be compatible with Windows 7. The same thing happened with Vista last time. Plus Microsoft really wants everyone off of 7, so if you start playing newer games in the future you would need to upgrade to 8.1 anyway.

DinoRox

Tribute
Reaction score
Erisyuka so I'm changing the price soz

Budget- 200-800

I'm fine with buying the wifi card

I'm not going to take any of the parts of my compaq because there no t very good

Also it does need to have a monitor, keyboard I already have s mic mouse and headset

Well I'm not so sure about windows 8 I want to get it 7 but 8 might be good

Also I have another question about a pc that someone built and is selling it I don't want to release it cause it will give out info but I trust you so if u want you can add me on skype and show u.

Thanks mT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci