• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Peace out <3

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
This is gonna be a really short letter. I have decided to retire from MCGamer. My reason? I simply do not have time for it. School is taking up too much time and I have a few projects going on and I will get more and more. I'm writing this while finally having some spare time throughout this week. Sports started again too, so most of my evenings and Saturdays will be spend on doing sports.
The only people I want to tag are:
KiNNEY and SimplyToTheMax - for bringing me to this Staff Team. I have had a lot of fun in this team, and I really appriciate you guys 'pushing' me to apply - Especially Kinney xD <3
Leon|ThatOneKat - Best Kat Ever <333
RobinAgain - I love you <3

- As of now, I don't see myself joining back the staff team anytime soon, I'm way too busy to be able to normally moderate, and I'm just taking up a spot... I hope y'all understand <3

I love you guys. Also, I will still be playing MCSG every now and then :)

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
Sad to see another Staff member go. ;-;... Good luck with with school, and everything else you may encounter.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Awh :(. You have been a long-time member of the staff team, and it is sad to see you go. Best of luck with your future!

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You were a great addition to the staff team especially personality wise Celie, sad to see you leave your staff position behind but it's perfectly understandable why you are doing so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci