• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Peace Period

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
Corn is supposed to be a risk, if you are not willing to take that risk, then don't go for it and you will not die right away.
I also agree with this. I die in corn sometimes but also I kill people in corn.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I also agree with this. I die in corn sometimes but also I kill people in corn.
Exactly, grace periods are stupid. I mean that's why its called the "bloodbath".

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
Exactly, grace periods are stupid. I mean that's why its called the "bloodbath".
Yeah, I love to kill in corn or just sometimes I like to run and wait out the game, And if you want a "Grace Period" then just run for 10 minutes and then come back to corn and let me kill you.... :)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This idea has been suggested loads of times, and it will be rejected every time.
The cornucopia is supposed to be an extreme risk to take at the start, if there was a grace period everyone would go and you wouldn't have to make the difficult decision. The bloodbath just adds to the game and the atmosphere: If you don't like being butchered at the start, here's a few tips.

1. Don't go for the corn, go on your chest route right away.
2. Don't stick around at the corn, this is an easy way to die.
3. If you open a chest, see a sword, but someone else grabs it, run away fast.
4. Don't fist people, they might have a sword and they'll be pissed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci