• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pegasus Building Team *Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

noah4646

Tribute
Reaction score
TEAM PEGASUS
Team Pegasus is a professional minecraft map building team we are proud of our work and we work over skype.

Owner:
  • Noah4646
Builders:
  • Demanter
  • the_french_guy
  • deeman193
  • warriorkyle
  • eharels
  • cameron224
  • DarkDeathDeath24
  • Alecoz2
CURRENT PROJECTS
Map we currently made;

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/abandoned-mine-map-in-progress-sick.2073/
*24 map * we got a post on the forums!

APPLICATION
Name:
InGameName:
SkypeUsername:
Pictures of projects:
Amount of time available to play:
Why you would like to join the team:

irongooB_

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:cassidy
InGameName:irongooB_
SkypeUsername:cassidy.spinks
Building Skill:i am pretty good can use w.e good but more of a trap redstone guy i have a friend that does the main biulding for my creations
Pictures of projects: (sorry having problems putting pictures in)
Amount of time available to play:5-7 (on weekend) 3-5 on weekdays
Why you would like to join the team:well id really love to make maps for this server and for any reason but since i dont have many poeple to do that with it makes it very hard

noah4646

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry, denied as we have no pictures, get pictures and we ll see

irongooB_

Tribute
Reaction score
i would giv u the pics but i made them all on a creative server with my friends that since last time i checked just got griefed sorry but i am really more traps and redstone guy sorry

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Gordie
InGameName: Half_Squirrel
SkypeUsername: halfsquirrel

Building Skill: I can do pretty well with redstone. I am also a pretty good builder. I think I have a great roof style that I use quite often now.

Pictures of projects: I don't have any because I don't know how to post them. Can someone send a message on how to post them? I have built on a couple servers, I can tell you their IPs if you would like to see them.

Amount of time available to play: I am available for many hours on most days.

Why you would like to join the team: I would like to join a building team, because I like to build cool structures and it would be fun to build a hunger games map.

Tman109ner

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Tommy C
InGameName: Tman109ner
SkypeUsername: Tman109ner
Building Skill: Pretty (freaking awesome) Good. I have worked with WorldPainter many times before, know how to build many puzzles, traps, and am good with redstone. I also know how to build against a theme well.
Pictures of projects: Don't have any off hand. If you request a quick little contraption, I'd be happy to do what you need. Just ask through PM.
Amount of time available to play: 2-3 Hours on weekdays. 4+ on weekends. (Per Day)
Why you would like to join the team: I'd love to be a part of making a new map that many people will play on hopefully.

Kerbuscus

Spectator
Reaction score
APPLICATION
Name: Kert
InGameName: Kerbuscus
SkypeUsername: Yogscaster
Building Skill: Ruins, Natural areas, Designing, Stuff like that
Pictures of projects: I'm having trouble posting my snapshots..Tell me how? :p
Amount of time available to play: 4-6 hours a day
Why you would like to join the team: Because I want to be with a group of people who are dedicated builders and I love building too and I want to help you all with that :D Hope to see you all soon :)

wizardkittyscat

Tribute
Reaction score
I want to join but I don't have Skype, TS or any crap like that. I would like to know - Am I allowed to still join? I mean - Would I be allowed to make an App?

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Roy korthouwer
InGameName: R_roy_R
SkypeUsername: R_roy_R
Building Skill: Ehmm Cities, Ruins,nature, Houses,temples,redstone and much much more
Amount of time available to play: 4-12 hours depends what day
Why you would like to join the team: I like to join this group becouse I think i''m a skilled builder. ( played this game from Alpha and maked almost everything from a temple to costum maps and redstone movietheater that works. ) And Im looking for a good builder team that i can join.

Greats

Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci