• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Pegasus - Please delete / lock this thread.

SuperMang

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:VaderNotHD
Skype:akash banana superman bin vaderman quackmang hanlol(pls don't kidnap me ok we coolkids
Wins:1120/2
Pvp strengths:I can do fast 270 degree flant and style.i do so fast that I lite it up My oppoment and lite it up Liak 420 blaze up
Pvp weakness:sometine I accidanglo turn Mai hax off wait I mean optifine so when I fit the opponent his forcefield kill me coz I don't have unlimited hats from my regen hax I mean mod
Offensive/Jesus/befriendsive:most of the Tim I am Jesus because when I go run in fire my regen hax I mean optifine will take fire away to neverlands.
Why u 1 to join and play with the coolkids of smoke weed school: I feel that I'm cool and that I can sing smoke weed every morning like a sumboooooooodee called justan barber
How much money are you willing to pee:around $5 per decade but sometim I will give tip like around 3 cents ok don't ask for more

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:VaderNotHD
Skype:akash banana superman bin vaderman quackmang hanlol(pls don't kidnap me ok we coolkids
Wins:1120/2
Pvp strengths:I can do fast 270 degree flant and style.i do so fast that I lite it up My oppoment and lite it up Liak 420 blaze up
Pvp weakness:sometine I accidanglo turn Mai hax off wait I mean optifine so when I fit the opponent his forcefield kill me coz I don't have unlimited hats from my regen hax I mean mod
Offensive/Jesus/befriendsive:most of the Tim I am Jesus because when I go run in fire my regen hax I mean optifine will take fire away to neverlands.
Why u 1 to join and play with the coolkids of smoke weed school: I feel that I'm cool and that I can sing smoke weed every morning like a sumboooooooodee called justan barber
How much money are you willing to pee:around $5 per decade but sometim I will give tip like around 3 cents ok don't ask for more
ACCCEPPPTED

Killzy

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:peelzy
Wins:1337
PvP Strengths:Fns spam liek huhahwi
PvP Weaknesses:pll with 1 ping
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder:I run away and huahwi fns
Why do you want to join #Pegasus:Becuz eberyone iz sweq here and i liek sweq not like noob clan with no sweq
How much time do you spend playing MC Gamer per week:liek cand count cuz i tryhard liek a nub

Killzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do you want to join #Pegasus:Becuz eberyone iz sweq here and i liek sweq not like noob clan with no sweq
How much time do you spend playing MC Gamer per week:liek cand count cuz i tryhard liek a nub

Killzy

Survivor
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci