• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pegasus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
IGN: CleanupComing
Alts: CarnHD
Nickname: Guri
Skype name: gurigamerpt
Stats link: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/cleanupcoming
Nationality: Portuguese
English level: 6:10 (Sometimes I can't remember some words in my phrases..)
Strengths (be specific): Rod, sometimes Fns and sword
Weaknesses (be specific): Sometimes Fns and Bow, and Ping
Previous Clans: TAD, PulseFire, k4f, #Diversity...
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: Because it has some good players and I want to improve my skills in game and I want to help more on ClanWars..
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: My skill at sword
Short Paragraph about yourself: I'm a Pro (JK)

MugenCross

Spectator
Reaction score
RE-APPLYING CUZ APPS ARE OPEN AGAIN

IGN: MrBlazeBar
Alts: -
Nickname: Blaze/Mugen/Alex
Skype name: underren
Stats link: /player/MrBlazeBar
Nationality: Latvian
English level: Over 9 thousand (What do you mean english level? As good as it can be for a guy that isnt english.)
Strengths (be specific): Defensive FNS,Agressive fns, 1v1's, can handle 2v1's
Weaknesses (be specific): Defensive play
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: Well i was looking for a clan through the clan pages and i came upon this clan, i saw that whiteXmas was a leader. I remembered him (Toby rite?) And thought this clan can go far and decided to join.
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: I can help this clan with my pvp skill. Im not that great with defensive/strategy play but my 1v1 skills make up for it? Clutches rite?
Short Paragraph about yourself: Well i was not a good mcsg player 7 months ago. Then they made 1.8 needed to play. Since my pc couldn't handle 1.8 i was forced to quit. Now 2 weeks ago mcsg came back to 1.7 and i came back with it. The stats you see are the stats i gathered in 1 week. For the first week i played and for the last week my pc was broken. Now its all fixed and i'm ready to play!

PegasusEU

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: CleanupComing
Alts: CarnHD
Nickname: Guri
Skype name: gurigamerpt
Stats link: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/cleanupcoming
Nationality: Portuguese
English level: 6:10 (Sometimes I can't remember some words in my phrases..)
Strengths (be specific): Rod, sometimes Fns and sword
Weaknesses (be specific): Sometimes Fns and Bow, and Ping
Previous Clans: TAD, PulseFire, k4f, #Diversity...
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: Because it has some good players and I want to improve my skills in game and I want to help more on ClanWars..
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: My skill at sword
Short Paragraph about yourself: I'm a Pro (JK)
RE-APPLYING CUZ APPS ARE OPEN AGAIN

IGN: MrBlazeBar
Alts: -
Nickname: Blaze/Mugen/Alex
Skype name: underren
Stats link: /player/MrBlazeBar
Nationality: Latvian
English level: Over 9 thousand (What do you mean english level? As good as it can be for a guy that isnt english.)
Strengths (be specific): Defensive FNS,Agressive fns, 1v1's, can handle 2v1's
Weaknesses (be specific): Defensive play
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: Well i was looking for a clan through the clan pages and i came upon this clan, i saw that whiteXmas was a leader. I remembered him (Toby rite?) And thought this clan can go far and decided to join.
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: I can help this clan with my pvp skill. Im not that great with defensive/strategy play but my 1v1 skills make up for it? Clutches rite?
Short Paragraph about yourself: Well i was not a good mcsg player 7 months ago. Then they made 1.8 needed to play. Since my pc couldn't handle 1.8 i was forced to quit. Now 2 weeks ago mcsg came back to 1.7 and i came back with it. The stats you see are the stats i gathered in 1 week. For the first week i played and for the last week my pc was broken. Now its all fixed and i'm ready to play!
Accepted as a TRIAL

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
I am sorry but how can this be a dq reason?
No. We didnt ask them to screenshare because of alting. They were alting but also, two of their members got dodgy hits hence we asked them to screenshare. At which point, they refused to screenshare, flamed and left. Also, one round, we got killed by a hacker and when we showed them the evidence, they flamed even more.

Matheora

Spectator
Reaction score
Application
IGN: Matheora
Alts: None
Nickname: Mat/Mathe
Skype name: matheora.mc
Stats link: / http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Matheora/
Nationality: English-Fully British
English level: Very Good
Strengths (be specific): Good at teamwork, able to take out teams, average with the rod
Weaknesses (be specific): I find it hard to get myself out of bad situations eg, trapped in a corner fighting against a team.
Previous Clans: DemonSG
Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: I recently wanted to be involved in clans as I improved with my PVP in general. I also know a couple of people in the clan eg, xMRTN and Lking. I also want to get to know other people and play with them to hopefully improve my PVP further. I also think that Pegasus has great potential and has good players that are nice people and have respect.
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: I will be able to bring in an extra player who is confident and skilled at the game and knows the besrt routes for most of the maps. I will also bring in somone who is; fair, understanding, good at teamwork and doesn't rage when they die.
Short Paragraph about yourself: My name is Mat, im a cheerful and energetic person that likes to play minercaft survival games.
Images made by xTrue©

Kakor

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: BqtistaBombUrMom aka MuscleMan200

Alts: xChamp

Nickname: Karl

Skype name: pokeranger11

Stats link: / BqtistaBombUrMom< http://www.mcgamer.net/player/BqtistaBombUrMom/

xChamp< http://www.mcgamer.net/player/xChamp/

Nationality: Swedish

English level: 10

Strengths (be specific): I'm usually good with the bow and fns. Im a very tactical/defensive player so I never put myself in situations were I would die or think I would die. Im also a good communicator and I know most of the call-outs on every map.

Weaknesses (be specific): I like to think that I'm an "All-around good PvP'er" if that makes any sense, but I think that my weakest spot in PvP would be in a full out melee, rod and sword fight.

Previous Clans: Elemental, Variable,

Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: I am friends with almost half the clan and I want to be in a good clan.

What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: Well, I know almost half the people in the clan so i think it would help out for communication in cws. And im very decent at PvP.

Short Paragraph about yourself: Im not very good at describing my self, My name is Karl, but most people call me Champ. I am 14 years old and I live in Sweden. I have played Minecraft for almost a year now and im a competitive MCSG player.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, could you remove "Ethyz" from clan alts since i left the clan.

ymcbrl123

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: BqtistaBombUrMom aka MuscleMan200

Alts: xChamp

Nickname: Karl

Skype name: pokeranger11

Stats link: / BqtistaBombUrMom< http://www.mcgamer.net/player/BqtistaBombUrMom/

xChamp< http://www.mcgamer.net/player/xChamp/

Nationality: Swedish

English level: 10

Strengths (be specific): I'm usually good with the bow and fns. Im a very tactical/defensive player so I never put myself in situations were I would die or think I would die. Im also a good communicator and I know most of the call-outs on every map.

Weaknesses (be specific): I like to think that I'm an "All-around good PvP'er" if that makes any sense, but I think that my weakest spot in PvP would be in a full out melee, rod and sword fight.

Previous Clans: Elemental, Variable,

Why do you want to join PegasusEU?: I am friends with almost half the clan and I want to be in a good clan.

What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: Well, I know almost half the people in the clan so i think it would help out for communication in cws. And im very decent at PvP.

Short Paragraph about yourself: Im not very good at describing my self, My name is Karl, but most people call me Champ. I am 14 years old and I live in Sweden. I have played Minecraft for almost a year now and im a competitive MCSG player.
nah lies everyone calls u viby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci