• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DEADLY DESCENT Penkurth Island

Should this map be added to the network?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No (explain why below)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Kithex

Experienced
Reaction score
Name of map: Penkurth Island
Lead Builder/Build team name: Keno & Jazza (Kithex Build Team)
Game type: Deadly Descent
Map description:

This type of map is not like any other ol' Deadly Descent map; it's built by the very best, Kithex.

At the very peak of the map is a medieval mansion surrounded with tons of vegetation. Ponds, trees, plants - everything you could ever think of! Supporting the mansion is a lone island heavy enough to hold 12 confused, yet courageous players. Maneuvering downwards towards the safety of Earth.

Video/screenshots:

Map radius: 55
Coordinates of spawn point: X = 0.5 Y = 200.0 Z = 0.5
Y Coordinate of bottom level: Y = 1.0

We, {Keno & Jazza} of {Kithex} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
This looks incredible! This must of took a lot of time and effort to make. I think it's definitely paid off. Amazing build guys.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Just putting it out there, this is another map made within just a few hours :)

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score
Just putting it out there, this is another map made within just a few hours :)
I don't even know how people make maps within a few hours. I can't even make a house out of bricks in a few hours xD
Luckily I'm not a builder and we got other people for that job :D

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I don't even know how people make maps within a few hours. I can't even make a house out of bricks in a few hours xD
Luckily I'm not a builder and we got other people for that job :D
A lot of motivation haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci