• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People leaving while tribute punishment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Do people lose points when they leave a game while they are still a tribute?

If no.
I think they should lose some point.
For example. Someone is being chased by someone. The one that is being chased has just one heart left and his hunger bar is almost empty.
He know's that he is gonna die.
And he just leaves the game.

This sucks for the chaser.

Let me know what you guys think of this.
Clbrend.

Tetra_Zymph

Tribute
Reaction score
I chased this guy called Elmospec to the border and he quit, making me waste 5 minutes, not get his diamond sword and I didn't get the points, I would LOVE to see this implemented in some way! Maybe if you do it you lose more points that usual? And every time you do it the points loss is more severe? Or a temp ban idk.

-Zymph

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
what happens when somebody ACTUALLY has to leave... your going to force them to pay for it? seriously, you have to consider the other side guys.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
my Minecraft client regularly runs out of Java memory or just simply crashes... what you're suggesting is punishing me because of a technical fault? i understand that not getting items can be 'frustrating' for you, but i'm sure the majority of us don't deliberately leave a game just because we don't want the guy who kiled us to get our gear. I'd even go so far to say that if you kill someone, you probably don't need anything they have (apart from maybe food)...

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with Hayden. I think that while some people abuse this, others lag out or have extraneous circumstances. The punishment is already there, its unlikely that you could join the game on that server again for a while.

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
my Internet drops out a lot and my minecraft runs out of memory 2

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
my Minecraft client regularly runs out of Java memory or just simply crashes... what you're suggesting is punishing me because of a technical fault? i understand that not getting items can be 'frustrating' for you, but i'm sure the majority of us don't deliberately leave a game just because we don't want the guy who kiled us to get our gear. I'd even go so far to say that if you kill someone, you probably don't need anything they have (apart from maybe food)...
It's possible to give minecraft more allocated RAM. I did it, and I haven't run out of memory since. Just make sure to leave enough to run other programs over it, (the internet, for music/forums and skype for example).

This could be solved if people dropped their inventory on logout.
I agree with this, that or a pvplogger NPC could appear, and when killed, drops all the items and give/takes points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci