• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People leaving.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Lately I have started to notice that alot of well known people on mcsg have been resigning and leaving I have read lots of their reasons and completely agree with them 100% and even consider leaving myself buy overall made the decision that when I fix my problems with youtube (pm me if you can help) I will be uploading more often and hanging out with friends when it gets warmer. I Respect all of these people's decisions to leave / resign but its starting to feel like its more them just "personal reasons".Feel free to give your opinion and share your thoughts on this topic below

-Kupi

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Might be helpfull to include the problem your are experiencing on youtube, I will glady help you :)

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Lately I have started to notice that alot of well known people on mcsg have been resigning and leaving I have read lots of their reasons and completely agree with them 100% and even consider leaving myself buy overall made the decision that when I fix my problems with youtube (pm me if you can help) I will be uploading more often and hanging out with friends when it gets warmer. I Respect all of these people's decisions to leave / resign but its starting to feel like its more them just "personal reasons".Feel free to give your opinion and share your thoughts on this topic below

-Kupi
I was thinking about leaving too. My reason is that (Not to bash on mcsg) But it has gone down hill majorly latley.. There is ton of new staff who do their job too much.. For example ban and kicking 20 people in each game.. then mcsghas been having lag problems for a few months now and the community isnt really fun they changed the server to no fun straight competitive.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I was thinking about leaving too. My reason is that (Not to bash on mcsg) But it has gone down hill majorly latley.. There is ton of new staff who do their job too much.. For example ban and kicking 20 people in each game.. then mcsghas been having lag problems for a few months now and the community isnt really fun they changed the server to no fun straight competitive.
The servers have always been heavily competitive...?

I experience no lag at all in- game, and trust me, my computer isn't the best. If you get a bad connection and lag that way, then it isn't the servers' fault either.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score

I experience no lag at all in- game, and trust me, my computer isn't the best. If you get a bad connection and lag that way, then it isn't the servers' fault either.
You get my point.. And the server has its laggy times and my internet is AMAZING

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
There are several things that staff need to work on, being once the longest moderator, I've seen the ups and downs. The one that disappoints me the most is how they work on the plugins. New ones are made and finished, while others wait for the day to be remade. I get it, it's hard to make a plugin etc and that they wanted to make this and that API, but it has been ages. Why not just pause the other projects and fix the ones that have ben waiting for a far too long time. Before even planning the next gamemode, the olders ones should be fixed.
This is just one of things I have against the staff.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
There are several things that staff need to work on, being once the longest moderator, I've seen the ups and downs. The one that disappoints me the most is how they work on the plugins. New ones are made and finished, while others wait for the day to be remade. I get it, it's hard to make a plugin etc and that they wanted to make this and that API, but it has been ages. Why not just pause the other projects and fix the ones that have ben waiting for a far too long time. Before even planning the next gamemode, the olders ones should be fixed.
Amen.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
There are several things that staff need to work on, being once the longest moderator, I've seen the ups and downs. The one that disappoints me the most is how they work on the plugins. New ones are made and finished, while others wait for the day to be remade. I get it, it's hard to make a plugin etc. and that they wanted to make this and that API, but it has been ages. Why not just pause the other projects and fix the ones that have been waiting for a far too long time. Before even planning the next game mode, the older ones should be fixed.
This. It is honestly the sole main issue with MCSG. MCTF2 has been sitting around gathering dust forever. Same goes for zedchase. They keep updating Survival games. LEAVE IT ALONE GUYS, its doing fine. I would say that QQ was a bad idea, but i actually quite enjoy it. SG classic though. As much as i loved SG in the past, its just that. In the past. Leave it alone.

MCSG need to concentrate on other game modes. Because tbh, right now. They are a one trick show. And it's been a miracle they've kept people entertained this long.

EDIT: People seem to always get on at me for still calling it MCSG instead of MCGamer. I'm sorry, but i've been here literally since the first day these servers opened. I will call it mcsg, no matter how much i get told not to.

Last edited:

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I have to completely disagree with you here.
I live in AZ, near where the servers are hosted, and I have pretty good internet. Although I get about 20 Ping to MCSG, there are still a LOT of lag spikes (I also have a decent PC that runs about 100 frames on short +32, and I have 3GB of RAM on Minecraft).
I don't want to be rude here, but MCSG's connection has been very unreliable (At least in US). The horrible lag makes it very hard for clans to scrim, and games are now often unfair due to the lag. It's been going on for over a month now, I'm honestly a bit disapointed that it hasn't been fixed (I think it might be a cubedhost issue)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I have to completely disagree with you here.
I live in AZ, near where the servers are hosted, and I have pretty good internet. Although I get about 20 Ping to MCSG, there are still a LOT of lag spikes (I also have a decent PC that runs about 100 frames on short +32, and I have 3GB of RAM on Minecraft).
I don't want to be rude here, but MCSG's connection has been very unreliable (At least in US). The horrible lag makes it very hard for clans to scrim, and games are now often unfair due to the lag. It's been going on for over a month now, I'm honestly a bit disapointed that it hasn't been fixed (I think it might be a cubedhost issue)
Are you using a direct ethernet cable to your PC or Wifi? If you are using wifi that's what most likely is causing the lag spikes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci