• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People stealing

Benisdabomb10

Tribute
Reaction score
There has being many items stolen from me and others on the server. I would like to get it sorted out so we don't have to make everything secure. Also there has being rumours of nukes being set off in people's bases.

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with you Ben. Someone stole my LV Solar Arrays from my project table. We need some sort of protection to prevent modded chests and inventories from being stolen from. Thanks for bringing it up.

Chobski

Callard

Experienced
Reaction score
I had diamonds stolen from me ages ago, sucks:( and nukes!? That's some real serious shizz... need to be sorted ASAP.

zach1base

Spectator
Reaction score
There has being many items stolen from me and others on the server. I would like to get it sorted out so we don't have to make everything secure. Also there has being rumours of nukes being set off in people's bases.

Wasn't a rumor. My house was nuked. The servers security needs to be beefed up for sure. It's getting out of hand tbh.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
hmm i maybe quite a bit target then with the size of my factory....... took me 4 days to build and 2 weeks of mining to finish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci