• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People who believe I'm a hacker - read please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
This happened to me two days ago. I am banned for a week now. (Im not a hacker). The worst part is that I am a donor and this week comes out of my month -_-
If you don't hack, just put in a ban appeal. If they find you didn't hack, it will be removed. :)

Hamhams110

Tribute
Reaction score
It's annoying when you kill someone and just because they have terrible aim and fighting skills they assume you have some kind of aimbot... :l

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I mean that if a staff member is brought in and that the users who called me a hacker were actually right, (which they weren't.) I'd admit to it. I'm just hypothetically trying to say that "if you are right, this is how it would have gone." even though they weren't right.

Whether I'm better or not, it's still difficult to beat a team of 7. :/

On a side note: I've beaten themegaryan and a teammate of his who was also very powerful. His teammate alone had as much gear as me...themegaryan didn't claim I hacked at all, he instead, just before I won, complimented me for my skill. lol.
One time Me vs tito and megaryan and we hasd alll about same armour and i was owning both of them but they kept switching out :/

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, so they would be really out of line to say you have aimbot if they are missing with their arrows. Also, sometimes the specs block the arrows, to people that have these issues.
Aim bot has nothing to do with bows.

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
I think this deserves a thread, since enough people are making a big deal about it. I also do not know how else to tell them really, especially since I didn't catch a username. I'd also like staff to know of this issue.

Just last game, the game was about to start. Someone screams in chat that I'm a hacker, and then chat breaks into discussion about what hacks I use, etc...no big deal, I don't mind much.
I do my normal routine, taking my route, etc...and what do I see after only a few minutes into the game? 3 people rushing at me from the front. I run of course, standing no chance against them. I turn around, on my left I see 2 people rushing towards me, at the end of that road, I see two more pop out of the trees, and then one of them screams "Run hacker, run!" and next thing I know, I'm being tailed by 7 people who are all targeting me, on the same team, when only a single one of them alone could kill me easy.

I run for a while, eventually they kill me, and I talk in spectator chat to those of them who are dead. (Dunno how they died, I didn't kill any of them. Some of them were donators.) They admitted to specifically targeting me, because I "hack" and wanted to kill me. I tell them to get proof and provide it to a staff member instead of targeting me, and they said they did and are reporting me now. Good for them...

Anyone who read my post on an earlier thread knows that these are likely the guys who were talking about me being a hacker on teamspeak, especially since they said nothing in chat about teaming against me...Why didn't they poke a mod on teamspeak and have him watch me instead of targeting me one game just to kill me? Seriously - I'm not upset that you guys are "reporting" me, I'm upset that you are targeting me like this just to get me to use them or whatever. This is really unneeded... It's not fun playing when you guys are going to such measures just to kill me and record me. Bringing in a staff member however leaves me completely uneffected unless I actually did something wrong, in which case I'd willingly admit I did.

I'm asking that you guys treat me like a normal player, and I'm also going to outright say that I'm completely fine with the staff watching me every game they see me just because of this. I'm also completely fine if everyone who reads this thread takes the precaution to record every single fight with me. Just me telling you this is enough for me to not be able to use them in almost any game I play. If you seriously think I'm hacking, I'll let you guys know here that I never did, and after this thread is posted, never can again anyway. I want you guys to not make a big deal out of it like you just did. I know I am making a big deal out of it now myself, but that's because I feel like I'm being harassed just because of your assumption.
ive played against you, your no hacker

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know how you lot all feel about it, but I find it extremely amusing picturing you running away from 7 people. Biggest team I've ever been tailed by is 3. And the way you say they gradually surrounded you is good :)

Reaction score
I feel like if you have played so many games and nobody has bothered reporting you for this so called "hacking" or as I call it, skill. Then there is a good chance you are NOT hacking.

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
This happens to me as well I won three games in a row on one server and so lobby next match everyone is screaming i hack so right so I end up making it to death match the forth game and the last to people decide to team up on me cause I keep winning and they have pretty decent stuff... Well I end up beatin both of them and that just makes everyone scream I'm a hacker. The fifth match was breeze so I go corn and start to go up a hill and I lockdown and there are 5 guys behind me!!!! I run from them for awhile but they end up killing me and then they turn on each other! They were only teaming so they could kill me and they were all people who said I was hacking! I find this really annoying.

Dcl_Dcl_Dcl

Tribute
Reaction score
I think this deserves a thread, since enough people are making a big deal about it. I also do not know how else to tell them really, especially since I didn't catch a username. I'd also like staff to know of this issue.

Just last game, the game was about to start. Someone screams in chat that I'm a hacker, and then chat breaks into discussion about what hacks I use, etc...no big deal, I don't mind much.
I do my normal routine, taking my route, etc...and what do I see after only a few minutes into the game? 3 people rushing at me from the front. I run of course, standing no chance against them. I turn around, on my left I see 2 people rushing towards me, at the end of that road, I see two more pop out of the trees, and then one of them screams "Run hacker, run!" and next thing I know, I'm being tailed by 7 people who are all targeting me, on the same team, when only a single one of them alone could kill me easy.

I run for a while, eventually they kill me, and I talk in spectator chat to those of them who are dead. (Dunno how they died, I didn't kill any of them. Some of them were donators.) They admitted to specifically targeting me, because I "hack" and wanted to kill me. I tell them to get proof and provide it to a staff member instead of targeting me, and they said they did and are reporting me now. Good for them...

Anyone who read my post on an earlier thread knows that these are likely the guys who were talking about me being a hacker on teamspeak, especially since they said nothing in chat about teaming against me...Why didn't they poke a mod on teamspeak and have him watch me instead of targeting me one game just to kill me? Seriously - I'm not upset that you guys are "reporting" me, I'm upset that you are targeting me like this just to get me to use them or whatever. This is really unneeded... It's not fun playing when you guys are going to such measures just to kill me and record me. Bringing in a staff member however leaves me completely uneffected unless I actually did something wrong, in which case I'd willingly admit I did.

I'm asking that you guys treat me like a normal player, and I'm also going to outright say that I'm completely fine with the staff watching me every game they see me just because of this. I'm also completely fine if everyone who reads this thread takes the precaution to record every single fight with me. Just me telling you this is enough for me to not be able to use them in almost any game I play. If you seriously think I'm hacking, I'll let you guys know here that I never did, and after this thread is posted, never can again anyway. I want you guys to not make a big deal out of it like you just did. I know I am making a big deal out of it now myself, but that's because I feel like I'm being harassed just because of your assumption.
I've had my own eperience like this. it wasnt due to "hackers" just an argument. i wont go into detail on the argument but the other guy couldnt get over it apparently. he ran straight for me and punhed me as i tried to get to corn, and he got in that position where you try to run and the keep knocking you off it. looks like he wanted "revenge". getting teamed up on is not fun. not at all :(

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Locked: Nothing new is being said in this thread and it's pointless to keep open, and honestly, as the creator of this thread, I kind of want it to stop being bumped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci