• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People With a Ban Have a Chance to Apply?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
So apparently, I just saw that they added that you will be able to apply even if you have a ban, as long as it's over a year old. I myself, am pretty happy as there are many people here that are really good people but may have made that bad mistake a year ago. What are your thoughts on this? Will this bring really good and dedicated moderators, or is this just a waste?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I like that idea it should have been implemented a long time ago, however I still won't be accepted.

Blacklists OP

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
I believe it is a good idea, as I know many people have legitimately changed, or just made a mistake who used to never be able to apply. I know that I have become more mature even in the space of a year, and others can too. Hope we see some awesome new mods from this!

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that they have made a great decision by allowing this. I have many friends who otherwise could not apply due to the previous rule, so glad they have a chance :)

Reaction score
Well, in average I get 2 bans in 1.5 months. Abuse, spamming, harassing, one time for racism (you don't want to know, it's weird). Yea.. I don't think I have a chance of applying, and I will not really enjoy it. It's just going to consume all of my free time...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci