• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PepsizPower and Zietra Fanfiction!

NerdyHamster

Diamond
Reaction score
-Pepsipowerz(Jake) and Zietra(Jennifer) are both put into the Hunger Games, they both have had feelings for each other before the games, but what will the games do to them now?-

Chapter 1:
Jennifer's POV:

Today was the reaping, my name's only been in there three times, so I wasn't worried, but who I was worried for, was Jake. His name has been entered about 69 times... We weren't the closest of friends, but I've had a tiny crush on him for awhile now, obviously he doesn't feel the same way though, all of my friends like him too, he's probably one of the most attractive men in district 12. I don't blame my friends, although I was quite annoyed with them.

Jake's POV:

Ahh..The reaping today. I was prepared, not as much as the careers, but I think I can put up a good fight, if I get chosen. I think I just might this year, I mean, my name is entered 69 times! If I get chosen, I may never see my friends and family again... And Jennifer....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2:
Jennifer's POV:

Mother of Jennifer: Jenn, come downstairs, I have your clothes prepared for you!

I sigh, I wonder what hideous outfit my mother chose for todays reaping, I walk downstairs expecting some ugly, frilly, dress...

Mother: Do you like the clothes I picked out for you, Jenn? I knew you liked foxes!
Jenn: O-oh. Thank you, Mother. I heard foxes are good luck, too.
Mother: Now come on, try it on. Then I'll do your hair.

My mother picked out a plain, black skirt, what most girls wear, but for the top, she picked out something so unique to me, a white blouse, and on the back of my collarbone, was a pink fox. Small, but fierce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3:
Jake's POV:

I head to the reaping centre as I hear the signal to go, my body was sweaty, my head was aching, I could hardly breathe. I'm going to get picked. I know it.
-At The Reaping-

KellieBreanne(Effie): Welcome! Welcome! Today, two people, one female, one male, ages 12-18, will be chosen to compete in the 69th Hunger Games where each district will battle to the death until there is one tribute left! Let's begin now, shall we?

I gulped. This was it.

Kellie: Let's start off with the males for once!

Kellie elegantly and delicately reached into the pool of male names, and slowly unraveled one of them.

Kellie: ... For our males, we have, Jake Pepsi Powerz!

God damnit, I tried to hold in the tears that were pouring out, I even heard a couple of sobs in the crowd of people. I slowly walk up to the stage, stiff, and frightened.

Kellie: Come now, don't be shy!
Chapter 4:
Jennifer's POV:

My oh my. Jake was picked. No. This can't be happening. Although he was strong, I'm not exactly sure if he has a chance with all the careers. I start tearing up. Not MY Jake.

Kellie: Onto the females! Good luck, girls.

I wasn't going to be picked, I know a few girls who had there names entered over 30 times. No big deal... I just hope that whoever is picked, is a good partner for Jake.

Kellie: ... The female tribute for district 12 is, Jennifer Zietra!

Wha- I start bawling my eyes out, and the next thing I know, I fall to the ground.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5:
Jake's POV:

Jennifer? I start shedding a few tears. Why? She's definitely going to d-...ugh. Nevermind. She really doesn't have a chance, though. Even though she's nimble, quick, and smart, she almost reminds me of that one girl known as Foxface, a few years back, what a shame she died, 5th place. I know that Jennifer will be able to survive for awhile if she even comes out of the bloodbath fine, but, I know she can't fight. I have to protect her.

The peacekeepers come and take Jennifer's passed out body, and I into rooms for our family and friends to say one last word to us. My mother rushes in, instantly panicking and freaking out, she looked as if she has just been in a tornado, she gropes onto me for her dear life, sobbing. I rub her back to assure that I'll be fine.

Jake: It's okay, mother, just please take care of my younger brothers while I'm gone, ok?

Mother: O-ok. I-I love you.

Jake: I love you too.

The peacekeepers forcefully took my mother off of me, then Ryan, my little brother, only 7 years old, ran up to me and hugged me. My father then walked into the room.

Father: I believe in you, Jake. Show them what you have. And be sure to get a nice trident from cornicopia. I love you.

I could tell that my father was trying his best not to cry, but he did let out a few tears.

Jake: I sure will, father. I love you too, don't cry. I'll come home with a feast in the Victor's Village.

I wasn't actually wasn't very confident about what I just said to my father, the Victor's Village is a wealthy neighbourhood which is present in every district, and the victors that survived Hunger Games, stay in. I couldn't picture myself being able to relax in one of those houses.

After my family said goodbye to me, a couple of my friends came in. Saying typical things like 'Good luck! We love you! You can do it!

No. I can't do it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6:
Jake's POV:
After the dreadful goodbyes, the peacekeepers Jennifer and I to the train. Jennifer was still passed out, I felt so sad for her, she didn't even get to say goodbye to her friends and family. Her emotionless body frightened me. Why do these games have to exsist? They're not games. It's murder.
Jennifer's POV:
Where... Am I? I'm on a comfy bed, much more softer then at home. I look down to see a stunning necklace. It was a locket of a gold heart, inside, the words engraved were 'I love you' There was a picture of a fox on it. I almost consider the fox my spirit animal, but that sounded silly, so I didn't think much more of it. The fox was just so mesmerizing to me. I don't know why.
All of a sudden, it hit me.
I'm in the train that leads to the capitol for the 69th Hunger Games. My body goes stiff as I lie back down on the bed. Eyes wide open.
Jake's POV:
I decide to knock on Jennifer's door to see if she's awake yet.
No reply. I slightly open to door, to see an awake Jennifer, frozen. Oh God no. She's having a panic attack. I quickly close the door, I should leave her alone for now, she probably wants time on her own to think about this. I guess I should go meet our mentor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 7 & 8 OUT TOMORROW! SORRY FOR CHAPTER 6'S AWKWARD POSITIONING. WILL BE FIXED IN NEXT CHAPTERS.

Analy

Diamond
Reaction score
-Pepsipowerz(Jake) and Zietra(Jennifer) are both put into the Hunger Games, they both have had feelings for each other before the games, but what will the games do to them now?-

Chapter 1:
Jennifer's POV:

Today was the reaping, my name's only been in there three times, so I wasn't worried, but who I was worried for, was Jake. His name has been entered about 69 times... We weren't the closest of friends, but I've had a tiny crush on him for awhile now, obviously he doesn't feel the same way though, all of my friends like him too, he's probably one of the most attractive men in district 12. I don't blame my friends, although I was quite annoyed with them.

Jake's POV:

Ahh..The reaping today. I was prepared, not as much as the careers, but I think I can put up a good fight, if I get chosen. I think I just might this year, I mean, my name is entered 69 times! If I get chosen, I may never see my friends and family again... And Jennifer....
Chapter 2:
Jennifer's POV:

Mother of Jennifer: Jenn, come downstairs, I have your clothes prepared for you!

I sigh, I wonder what hideous outfit my mother chose for todays reaping, I walk downstairs expecting some ugly, frilly, dress...

Mother: Do you like the clothes I picked out for you, Jenn? I knew you liked foxes!
Jenn: O-oh. Thank you, Mother. I heard foxes are good luck, too.
Mother: Now come on, try it on. Then I'll do your hair.

My mother picked out a plain, black skirt, what most girls wear, but for the top, she picked out something so unique to me, a white blouse, and on the back of my collarbone, was a pink fox. Small, but fierce.
Chapter 3:
Jake's POV:
I head to the reaping centre as I hear the signal to go, my body was sweaty, my head was aching, I could hardly breathe. I'm going to get picked. I know it.
-At The Reaping-

KellieBreanne(Effie): Welcome! Welcome! Today, two people, one female, one male, ages 12-18, will be chosen to compete in the 69th Hunger Games where each district will battle to the death until there is one tribute left! Let's begin now, shall we?

I gulped. This was it.

Kellie: Let's start off with the males for once!

Kellie elegantly and delicately reached into the pool of male names, and slowly unraveled one of them.

Kellie: ... For our males, we have, Jake Pepsi Powerz!

God damnit, I tried to hold in the tears that were pouring out, I even heard a couple of sobs in the crowd of people. I slowly walk up to the stage, stiff, and frightened.

Kellie: Come now, don't be shy!
Chapter 4:
Jennifer's POV:
My oh my. Jake was picked. No. This can't be happening. Although he was strong, I'm not exactly sure if he has a chance with all the careers. I start tearing up. Not MY Jake.

Kellie: Onto the females! Good luck, girls.

I wasn't going to be picked, I know a few girls who had there names entered over 30 times. No big deal... I just hope that whoever is picked, is a good partner for Jake.

Kellie: ... The female tribute for district 12 is, Jennifer Zietra!

Wha- I start bawling my eyes out, and the next thing I know, I fall to the ground.
WILL POST MORE TOMORROW!
Haha (x

Angelsquad

Diamond
Reaction score
Now I really want a fan fiction just to see what it turns out like ._.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci