• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

pepsizPower Final Message.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
dear jawke,
i guess the day has actually come where you're quitting ;----; i totally get why, of course, but that doesnt help cope with the fact that many people including me are going to miss you terribly. you were a great mod, an amazing friend to hang with, and a pvp god (even if you got smakt by falling and a huahwi in a leather helmet). hhueheue, you've left a great imprint in my heart as well as others, and you've truly given people who've had the pleasure of meeting you a roller-coaster of fun, love, and lots of laughter. we luv you veryveryvery much jake, and good luck out there. pce!!!11 <3
-ashrey
i love you

Courtney

Platinum
Reaction score
dear jawke,
i guess the day has actually come where you're quitting ;----; i totally get why, of course, but that doesnt help cope with the fact that many people including me are going to miss you terribly. you were a great mod, an amazing friend to hang with, and a pvp god (even if you got smakt by falling and a huahwi in a leather helmet). hhueheue, you've left a great imprint in my heart as well as others, and you've truly given people who've had the pleasure of meeting you a roller-coaster of fun, love, and lots of laughter. we luv you veryveryvery much jake, and good luck out there. pce!!!11 <3
-ashrey
Is he your next target?

Adam // Advacs

Survivor
Reaction score
Cya pepsi, I didn't know you for that long but you were chill and a god.
- adam
ps native is silver 2 now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci