• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Perfect Idea for User-Created Maps

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Yes, but have the original 3 MCSG maps in there too.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd say that you could have like a voting poll for you favourite and it gets uploaded for like a week?
Whats the point if its not a map up to a high standard ! they arnt gonna put on rubbish mapsv

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
Why vote for it if you dident like it? Only the good ones would get through

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
y
Why vote for it if you dident like it? Only the good ones would get through
yes but no maps that have been made are good enough and if it is good enough they are adding them too the maps so i dont see why this topic is here ?!

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
BHLxLiam if you dont want this topic here then just ignor it or report it. I am just sharing my ideas. I think that some of these maps are pretty good and dont get used. So SHUT YOUR FACE AND LEAVE THIS THREAD!

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
BHLxLiam if you dont want this topic here then just ignor it or report it. I am just sharing my ideas. I think that some of these maps are pretty good and dont get used. So SHUT YOUR FACE AND LEAVE THIS THREAD!
im just sharing my opinions and if you cant face the fact that maps not at a high standard there not going to be accepted simple as ! never said anything about your opinion

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
In your face! The map that I said was a good map and met the standerds and MADE IT! I win.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
In your face! The map that I said was a good map and met the standerds and MADE IT! I win.
not really because you wanted a total seperate server for user map and i said there being accepted only if there to a high standard wich the maps were so i dont see how its in my face lmfao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci