• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PeriLH_ - Meet The Staff

P

PeriLH_

First name: Peri
IGN(s): PeriLH_
Nickname(s): I like being called Peri, unless I know you extremely well. xD

Region: East Coast of the US
-----

One Cool Fact: When I meet new people I don't get nervous, but if I've talked to someone before, I get extremely nervous to talk to them again.

One Embarrassing Fact: I'm an awkward person, but I can't think of anything embarrassing.

One Fact that makes you proud: I am very determined and never give up on what I want/believe in. :p

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I'm an open book! Not much to say that no one knows about me.

Most Common question you get asked: How do you say your name? Answer: Pear-y My name is not Peril or Pearl. xD

Favorite Animal: Kittens :3

Favorite Color: Purple

Biggest Pet Peeve: Grammatical Errors

Heard about MCG by: I was a huge Joey Graceffa fan! xD

MCG role-model: Most of the Sr. Staff

Things that you’ve done/are proud of:

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Unfortunately Chad... ;-;

Call me maybe?: Or not. ;)

Do you team in game: 50% of the time, how else am I supposed to win?

Have you been backstabbed: Yes -_-

Personal Skills: I'd say I'm pretty experienced with riding and taking care of horses.

Computer specs: My computer consists of getting about 30 fps if I'm lucky. That's about all I know.

Program I use to record: ScreenFlow, I have a Mac.

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Ariana Grande is life! :p

Terrified of: Spiders, Stinkbugs, Moths, Butterflies... basically any type of bug.

Favorite thing about the community: If I am being completely honest, my favorite thing about the community are all of the amazing people I have met. Even though I don't know 3/4th's of the community, I enjoy meeting more of you all each and every day.
-----

When I am online: All depends on the day, I am a very active person. Usually I am on from 6pm-11pm on weekdays. Every other weekend I am on from 10am-1am the next day. I have a crazy schedule! >_< If you ever need to contact me, the best way is to message me on the forums.

Previous moderating experience:
I do not have any previous moderating experience on Minecraft, let's just say I am an amazing babysitter. ;)

Been a member of staff since: May 28th, 2014

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): SG and Creative

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: My personal goals as a staff member vary day by day. I set little goals and huge goals for myself and I am always trying to improve. I love helping everyone in the community as best I can. One of my goals is to help the server for a veryyyy long time and hopefully I can stick with it. No doubt I'm going to have my ups and downs, but knowing that I am able to give back to the server that helped me so much is a great feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci