• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Persona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score

IGN:
Badgerzz

Previous Clans:
Distract
CrewUS
OZ
Invincible
Omega

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: Because this clan is very active and I was invited by Cazzz. I also have many friends in this clan, and I am skilled with communication.

Last edited:

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:
Stormz

Previous Clans:
Distract
CrewUS
OZ
Invincible
Omega

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: Because this clan is fking active and I was invited by Cazzz

Denied

Last edited:

DipDyedCookie

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ForeignTrivial

Previous Clans: Arctic (Not official)

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I would like to join Persona because The envirnoment Seems very chill and hardworking. I have been in some situations where I have to work with very rude people or just people who like to start things and now I would like to work with people who will just hear me out and settle the situation in a calm way. Another reason is because I want to expand my pvp skills and try to get better. I hope that you will take me into recommendation.

lots of love <3 ForeignTrivial

Last edited:

Kiara__

Spectator
Reaction score

Application

IGN: Kiaraax

Previous Clans: Arctics

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: Because I've Been Through Alot Of Drama And I Just Want To Be With A Bunch Of Chill People. And Also I Am Not The Best At Pvp And I Want To Learn To Get Better .

TooAwkward

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:ForeignFeatures

Previous Clans:
Arcticz(Not Offical)
Decipher(Mc-Central)
Invictus(Mc-Central
Evoutionz(Mc-Central)
Rouge(Mc-Central)

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?:
Hi, I would like to join Persona because I feel like I would be able to learn and better my self from other peoples personalities. Also, I wanna get away from the bad vibe or persona(NOT THE CLAN NAME :p). I would place my self in the like average or a little bit more I dont wanna seem stuck up or anything just my opinion. Um im a very trustworthy person and im very chill but certian things im more touchy about. Im very mature I think to much for my age to be exact.Im not a big fan of like drama or anything and nothing really offends me in any type of way. Ferthermore, I hope you guys take me Reply/Thread into consideration.Thanks for allowing me to apply freely and letting me describe my self and be open unlike other threads or requirments.
-Thx Alex/ForeignFeatures
Also My Sister Is ForeignTrivial and My Cousin is Kiaraax

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:ForeignFeatures

Previous Clans:
Arcticz(Not Offical)
Decipher(Mc-Central)
Invictus(Mc-Central
Evoutionz(Mc-Central)
Rouge(Mc-Central)

Hi, I would like to join Persona because I feel like I would be able to learn and better my self from other peoples personalities. Also, I wanna get away from the bad vibe or persona(NOT THE CLAN NAME :p). I would place my self in the like average or a little bit more I dont wanna seem stuck up or anything just my opinion. Um im a very trustworthy person and im very chill but certian things im more touchy about. Im very mature I think to much for my age to be exact.Im not a big fan of like drama or anything and nothing really offends me in any type of way. Ferthermore, I hope you guys take me Reply/Thread into consideration.Thanks for allowing me to apply freely and letting me describe my self and be open unlike other threads or requirments.
-Thx Alex/ForeignFeatures
Also My Sister Is ForeignTrivial and My Cousin is Kiaraax
Accepted As Trial

GirlyGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Application

IGN: Mariiah

Previous Clans:
Vertez, & about 2 others but forgot their names.

I wanna be in clan that has pre cool chill people and play and compete for fun, I am a pretty cool & chill person myself , at least I think , lol. Oh & to be honest , I don't know the clans map routes , so that might be a con of accepting me. Also this clan seems to have good players and I know some of the clan members.

WoLF_PvP

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: WqLF

Previous Clans:
Forgiven
(there are others but I can't remember the name)

I want to join this clan because I want to make my skills better and meet new people. Also, I recently got into clan battles and I have never really found a good clan that was good and the people in the clan were not mature. So, I am hoping that this would be a good clan and hope to see you guys soon.

Last edited:

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: WqLF

Previous Clans:
Forgiven
(there are others but I can't remember the name)

I want to join this clan because I want to make my skills better and meet new people. Also, I recently got into clan battles and I have never really found a good clan that was good and the people in the clan were not mature. So, I am hoping that this would be a good clan and hope to see you guys soon.
Accepted As Trial

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
Application

IGN: Mariiah

Previous Clans:
Vertez, & about 2 others but forgot their names.

I wanna be in clan that has pre cool chill people and play and compete for fun, I am a pretty cool & chill person myself , at least I think , lol. Oh & to be honest , I don't know the clans map routes , so that might be a con of accepting me. Also this clan seems to have good players and I know some of the clan members.
Aceepted As Trial

PersonaUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:
Badgerzz

Previous Clans:
Distract
CrewUS
OZ
Invincible
Omega

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: Because this clan is very active and I was invited by Cazzz. I also have many friends in this clan, and I am skilled with communication.

Accepted As Trial

iLoqic

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:
iLoqic

Previous Clans: Enzo and a bunch of randie clans

Why Do You Want To Join Persona?: I know a lot of people in this clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.