• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Perth, Australia meet-up a success!

ExtremeHazza

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks so much Chad, I had a great time!
I'm the one in the red and black shirt and white shoes.

Last edited:

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Names from left to right? (if you can name it, if you can, would be cool to see!)
If someone can help identify usernames to faces, that would be appreciated! I unfortunately don't remember exactly who everyone was.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dear Chad 'ChadtheDJ' Dunbar,

I would humbly appreciate it if you took the time to come to South Australia and meet all the lovely playerbase there! We could have a meetup and go to the many attractions South Australia offers (Pun intended). Regardless of whether or not players would receive a donor would be irrelevant, meeting you would make up for it 100%. I can guarantee players would come, meeting up in the city (Adelaide) would be a viable option.

Thank you, and much luck in your journey to Sydney and have a safe flight.

Sincerely, Darkrai.

Last edited:

Snooked

Experienced
Reaction score
I will really enjoyed myself :D
P.S Im the guy in red shorts, yellow tshirt and glasses :3

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Perth seems like a beautiful city...
I wish I could've come, but planning a trip to Australia with only about a month lead time is expensive! :p

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Speaking of meet-ups, if there is one at Pax Prime in Seattle, whereabouts would le MCGamer meet be held, which day(s) of the convention, and which staff member do I contact in order to receive timely updates on where MCSGers wll, if at all, mmeet up there.

Since Minecon's all the way in Europe and I work too as well, Pax Prime's the only convention (possibly in my lifetime) that I'll ever be able toattend. Please be at Pax prime, MCG. Please?

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear Chad 'ChadtheDJ' Dunbar,

I would humbly appreciate it if you took the time to come to South Australia and meet all the lovely playerbase there! We could have a meetup and go to the many attractions South Australia offers (Pun intended). Regardless of whether or not players would receive a donor would be irrelevant, meeting you would make up for it 100%. I can guarantee players would come, meeting up in the city (Adelaide) would be a viable option.

Thank you, and much luck in your journey to Sydney and have a safe flight.

Sincerely, Darkrai.
YES

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci