• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*PETITION* ASIA SERVERS!

Would you like AS servers back? (This is just a preferable exact location)

• Yes, in Middle East (Asia)

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Yes, in South east (Asia)

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I feel like our AS population has decreased since the removal of the network. I could be wrong, but we're going to need some sort of proof. While a petition may show that people would like one, there's no way of us knowing who would actually play it. If I had everything my way I'd set up some sort of trial run for AS MCGamer, but that would still be very expensive and if it failed we'd be losing a lot of money.

I would like to see AS back, but it's hard to find out how to determine if it's worth it or not.

DeOptiC

Tribute
Reaction score
I feel like our AS population has decreased since the removal of the network. I could be wrong, but we're going to need some sort of proof. While a petition may show that people would like one, there's no way of us knowing who would actually play it. If I had everything my way I'd set up some sort of trial run for AS MCGamer, but that would still be very expensive and if it failed we'd be losing a lot of money.

I would like to see AS back, but it's hard to find out how to determine if it's worth it or not.
Maybe you can somehow make a place to everybody to donate for the AS Server, and ask the people to donate to there and if the donation can get to the goal, the server gonna be make?

Its just my opinion tho :p

TYT

Spectator
Reaction score
i support this as i live in asia and i get really bad ping, finally i can play with mininum lag of asia servers are back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci