• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition : Bring back multiple legacy maps

Nutella or Nutella?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
I sign for them all c:

However sadly we cannot bring Wyverns Wake back becuase the owner asked for it to be removed ;c

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
I sign for them all c:

However sadly we cannot bring Wyverns Wake back becuase the owner asked for it to be removed ;c
Sadly yes, but
I am aware that these maps may or may not make a return for various reasons. This just gives them an idea on how many people miss their creations.
For the most part, the creators may change their mind if they are given a little bit of love ;)

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
[Boombeards Battle has been added to the pool of petitions]

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Freeze Island please. The first map I ever had a route on. Ah, the days.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Wyvern's Wake was asked to be removed, but it might come back someday. I have never played on it, sucks to be such a newbie rip

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Count me in on Wyverns Wake, amazing map but it was sadly removed.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, so first off, Maps like Solar Frost V1 and Wyverns wake will not be brought back because the map makers themselves will not allow it. Wronsiski has said it himself in a post on the forums that he didn't wish the map be brought back for his own reason that I don't entirely remember.
Solar Frost was actually created by eshancowee who got banned or perma banned on our servers, which is why the revamp was made in the first place by echo and others.

Freeze island was nothing but people running for days on ice xD. So no thank you.

Moonlight lake was a tiny map, but I was ok with it after awhile. It needed a revamp and maybe slightly bigger. Boombeards... meh. It had like 10 OP items which no one would tell the staff where it was, so it was removed.

As much as I'd like to see solar and wyverns re-added, it simply won't happen. Wyverns possibly will if it's revamped with Wronsiski's approval.

You can put me down for moonlight lake I guess tho.

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, so first off, Maps like Solar Frost V1 and Wyverns wake will not be brought back because the map makers themselves will not allow it. Wronsiski has said it himself in a post on the forums that he didn't wish the map be brought back for his own reason that I don't entirely remember.
Solar Frost was actually created by eshancowee who got banned or perma banned on our servers, which is why the revamp was made in the first place by echo and others.

Freeze island was nothing but people running for days on ice xD. So no thank you.

Moonlight lake was a tiny map, but I was ok with it after awhile. It needed a revamp and maybe slightly bigger. Boombeards... meh. It had like 10 OP items which no one would tell the staff where it was, so it was removed.

As much as I'd like to see solar and wyverns re-added, it simply won't happen. Wyverns possibly will if it's revamped with Wronsiski's approval.

A lot of people have already told me about the maps not coming back. Whilst these petitions don't work, just think of it as a poll on who wants what map back.

A revamp of Wyverns Wake was actually in progress with permission from wronsiski . However, the map has been delayed by the looks of it/put on hold

http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/wyverns-wake-revamped.153792/

Freeze Island may or may not be receiving a revamp, as said by Shelby.

and in regards to Boombeards Battle; it shouldn't be that hard to get rid of the OP items, as the team revamping Wyverns managed to do so.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score

Lmao I didn't know that's why solar got a revamp echo was perm banned for a while last summer

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
ign: Girls

Freeze Island and Moonlight Lake

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
A lot of people have already told me about the maps not coming back. Whilst these petitions don't work, just think of it as a poll on who wants what map back.

A revamp of Wyverns Wake was actually in progress with permission from wronsiski . However, the map has been delayed by the looks of it/put on hold

http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/wyverns-wake-revamped.153792/

Freeze Island may or may not be receiving a revamp, as said by Shelby.

and in regards to Boombeards Battle; it shouldn't be that hard to get rid of the OP items, as the team revamping Wyverns managed to do so.
A poll is kinda pointless if it has little to no chance of getting any success :p.

I knew wyverns wake had a few people working on a revamp, but as you said, it has been awhile, and it still hasn't been added. Good riddens to Freeze Island IMO :p.

As far as OP items on Wyverns, it was a good like year b4 the larger portion of people knew where the OP items were. I think with boombeards they just wanted to avoid that whole thing with forcing it out of people and kicking/banning people for continously abusing them.

Lmao I didn't know that's why solar got a revamp echo was perm banned for a while last summer
Yup, original owner Eshancowee, ex staff member, was perma banned for awhile, might still be. I knew echo got perma banned too for awhile, but the map wasn't removed I'm assuming because team elite also was part of the revamp along with creepy_crawler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci