• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition To Add a Deathmatch Arena For All Maps

Do you want an "official" arena for all maps?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
So, many people have wanted a deathmatch arena for all the maps, there would be good benefits on this, but also maybe some negatives.
Benefits:
- No more abusing the map, or no more lightning unexpectedly striking players.
- Maybe a map that involves strategy, not just a flat surface where anything could happen.
- No more complaining threads about adding an official deathmatch arena.
Negatives:
- People could lag out getting teleported to the arena.
- The arena could lag people.

I remember in v1 when there was a deathmatch arena where the gravel would fall but this was problematic because there was lava below and it lagged people out. I assume now the builders of the arena could make a lag free arena, that was good for PvP. Some of the maps right now just have flat surface for PvP, and that is really no fun because it is whoever gets wombo combos or whoever is teamed. It is also a very good idea right now since the new leaderboard was just released. Who knows, maybe even a competition for who could make the best map. Overall I think this would be a great new changed for MCGamer.

If you want to sign this petition please copy and paste this down below and for (name) put your username.

I, (name) sign the petition to add an official deathmatch arena for all maps.

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
I have another negative to add.
-If someone has a enderpearl, before being teleported they could enderpearl and get leave the arena for good.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I have another negative to add.
-If someone has a enderpearl, before being teleported they could enderpearl and get leave the arena for good.
I don't think enderpearls are cross-world.. :p you're literally playing on another file.

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think enderpearls are cross-world.. :p you're literally playing on another file.
I don't think the deathmatch arena would be in a different world.

K

KiDD

Personally, I don't really like designated deathmatch arenas for any maps. Some of them are too small also, in my opinion. I prefer the normal deathmatchs at the cornucopia.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I don't think the deathmatch arena would be in a different world.
Depending on which type of DM arena. For example, Moonbase 9 and Breeze Island 2 have DeathMatch arenas in the same world, whereas the old uniform Arena was in another world.

Also, they'd just get struck by lightning if they left the arena.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci