• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition to bring back TEKKIT! - We did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombifiedPig

Spectator
Reaction score
I sign of course! Come on people keep this post up on top of all the other topics... We only need 56 more people to sign for this to be brought to Chad!

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
I sign of course! Come on people keep this post up on top of all the other topics... We only need 53 more people to sign for this to be brought to Chad!
We need more publicity

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Antster and Dave (those in charge of the other servers besides MCSG) are already extremely busy trying to keep things running.... bringing Tekkit back would increase their load and make downtimes for updates longer. Nope.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Antster and Dave (those in charge of the other servers besides MCSG) are already extremely busy trying to keep things running.... bringing Tekkit back would increase their load and make downtimes for updates longer. Nope.
Just as Tree_TheBigKind said on the map thread...
"I don't mean to be offensive, but please go to the first page of the thread and start there."
Lots of people want this and Dave said if 100 people want it it will be added back. So though they are extremely busy it will get added back (I think), if 100 signatures are reached. And it would not make downtime longer... give evidence if you want to say this.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just as Tree_TheBigKind said on the map thread...
"I don't mean to be offensive, but please go to the first page of the thread and start there."
Lots of people want this and Dave said if 100 people want it it will be added back. So though they are extremely busy it will get added back (I think), if 100 signatures are reached. And it would not make downtime longer... give evidence if you want to say this.
sometimes i cry
i cry every tem
Tree_TheBigKind
u win :'c

ZombifiedPig

Spectator
Reaction score
If Tekkit is to be brought back they will get extra support that they need to run it + they will only start working on it after survival and creative are running correctly. So this will not effect how things are done as of right now. Plus the petition is only to get Tekkit brought up to Chad. After that happens then the actual plans start. (Sorry if this seems poorly written, its rambles and written as I thought of it.) ~Keep the signers coming!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci