• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxspookclient

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xSwagBear
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): 1300/3500ish
Current Stats (Wins/Games): 0/6
Game Rank (Mod, Donor) Platinum
Skype Name: jack.csgo.pro
Past Clans: Can't remember

Ps: I'm getting back into it probs gonna play 10-15 games in 30 or so minutes. :)
the man of many ages himself

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
my point exactly
This is all banter, his profile clearly states he is "17 years old".
btw why you change to the dark side using a hipster font like me?
and xSwagBear how much is it for an age change? apparently you charge $13.95, can you confirm?

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
This is all banter, his profile clearly states he is "17 years old".
btw why you change to the dark side using a hipster font like me?
and xSwagBear how much is it for an age change? apparently you charge $13.95, can you confirm?
excuse me good sir, take yourself and your inferior insults away from this forum. On the topic of money I do recommend selling your organs to help maintain a prosperous future for those who can benefit the community. The way I see it, people give so much hate towards Swegbear despite the fact he has done little wrong than try to fit in no matter the restrictions.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
excuse me good sir, take yourself and your inferior insults away from this forum. On the topic of money I do recommend selling your organs to help maintain a prosperous future for those who can benefit the community. The way I see it, people give so much hate towards Swegbear despite the fact he has done little wrong than try to fit in no matter the restrictions.
All I wanted was to purchase an age change from xSwagBear, and I have already planned to sell my kidneys in order to complete the transaction. Thank you for the reminder however.

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Hey!

Although I know this may seem like banter to some of you, please keep the flame off this thread, and please stop the abuse more specifically directed to xSwagbear. Just a general warning, also, any applicants will be responded to asap.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci