• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Yo can you like not make NuggetZ look like the bad guys? ;o. Choclitt's punishment has nothing to do with our clan.
bunnies u guys stop tryna make me look bad

thats the fake xswagbear im a good dude i promise

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
You're name is Porridge, no difference, they're both names. Now lets get off this thread and stop annoying the owner. :)
How do you know this is annoying him? Maybe he likes this on his thread

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xSwagBear
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): 1300/3500
Current Stats (Wins/Games): 36/235
Game Rank (Mod, Donor): Platinum donator
Skype Name: ThunderBuddy2430
Past Clans: #NuggetZ, #Toxic, #Blitz, #Core, #Flame (Briefly, I must add that the clan #Raven made recently was a failure, I have left it although I have lost administration of the page and I will get it taken down on the ASAP)

I would like to apologise for my recent change is heart. I have changed from not applying to applying, I'm sorry. But now that I have reliased that majority of the #NuggetZ members are up most -snip-, I would like to once more offer my application towards yourself and your respectful clan. To elbarote on #NuggetZ, they got Ben/Choclitt banned for saying Zane's name is chat, like who does that? Anyway, thank you and if you are not willing to accept this application, I understand. :)

Yours truly,
xSwagBear/Jack
Obviously you've have been declined. Your maturity within the community is fairly bad (both on the forums and in game). Also some members don't particularly like you, you aren't active on the TeamSpeak at all and you are in another clan even after applying for this clan.

To summerise, your loyalty and attitude is something that we don't want in the clan. Please don't reapply for a while until that has changed.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xSwagBear
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): 1300/3500
Current Stats (Wins/Games): 36/235
Game Rank (Mod, Donor): Platinum donator
Skype Name: ThunderBuddy2430
Past Clans: #NuggetZ, #Toxic, #Blitz, #Core, #Flame (Briefly, I must add that the clan #Raven made recently was a failure, I have left it although I have lost administration of the page and I will get it taken down on the ASAP)

I would like to apologise for my recent change is heart. I have changed from not applying to applying, I'm sorry. But now that I have reliased that majority of the #NuggetZ members are up most -snip-, I would like to once more offer my application towards yourself and your respectful clan. To elbarote on #NuggetZ, they got Ben/Choclitt banned for saying Zane's name is chat, like who does that? Anyway, thank you and if you are not willing to accept this application, I understand. :)

Yours truly,
xSwagBear/Jack
You got declined from philosophy GoudAlmighty Jordyy. Are you going to go on there ts act like you've changed apply 2 days later get declined again and then cause flame? Don't worry I already know the answer. And about the elaboration of NuggetZ. This is philosophy none of these people and I mean none of them care about NuggetZ as a clan. Also, the part where you try to bash zane over banning Choclitt? None of us have anything against him, in fact most if not all want him unbanned. Don't believe me? Well then why would zane write a dispute for choclitt? I'm saying this for all of NuggetZ leave us alone and we'll leave you alone.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You got declined from philosophy GoudAlmighty Jordyy. Are you going to go on there ts act like you've changed apply 2 days later get declined again and then cause flame? Don't worry I already know the answer. And about the elaboration of NuggetZ. This is philosophy none of these people and I mean none of them care about NuggetZ as a clan. Also, the part where you try to bash zane over banning Choclitt? None of us have anything against him, in fact most if not all want him unbanned. Don't believe me? Well then why would zane write a dispute for choclitt? I'm saying this for all of NuggetZ leave us alone and we'll leave you alone.

Umm, what did you mean when you said ''This is philosophy none of these people and I mean none of them care about NuggetZ as a clan.'' No intent for any argument, just wanted to know.

PassTheRod

Platinum
Reaction score
ItsGeorgio is in philo my god first try? wait second? cheerleader btw ign - PassTheRod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci