• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamborghini

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Philosophy, please post the loss against Tranquility, it's been a very long time now and even after all this time none of has have resorted to getting a mod involved. Please post the loss so the situation is sorted out easily :)

Username35489

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Philosophy, please post the loss against Tranquility, it's been a very long time now and even after all this time none of has have resorted to getting a mod involved. Please post the loss so the situation is sorted out easily :)
I don't think they should be obliged to post a loss against a clan who cheats every bat
Can I ask something. How does one dignify that a thread should be locked for 24 hours? What is the requirements for a clan thread to be locked.
Basically, flame on thread = Warning > lock. Its pretty stupid how people can just flame your thread to get it locked when the clan members take no part in it.

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
Teerex where is my card??????
Teerex is sorry, I never finished it :(
Teerex is sad after apex died

please be respectful towards members of the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci