• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronann

Experienced
Reaction score
Nope, but it's a part of clan battles, if scores aren't even going to be posted it's not really a clan battle. I'm sure if they won the CB they would be very happy to post it. Is playing a game on MCSG and getting killed by a hacker going to affect your future? No, but you would rather it not happen.
I honestly wouldn't care Hahah I died to hacker dam life is over

FadeV8NZ

Survivor
Reaction score
i wonder what would happen if you screenshared him
Dude its funny because when I screenshared u I made fake Java folders and called it highrsie and I encrypted my togglesneak to match a ghost client size and u were off ur head thinking you found a ghost client. xD And i edited my mods folder lmao I wish i was recording... and dude didnt it seem sus when I made the howtouse.txt to 'bind triggerbot=69'
and bind 'smoothaim=420' LOL

JustCrashh

Survivor
Reaction score
Application
Minecraft IGN: JustCrash
Current Stats (Wins/Games): They were 351/761 I recently reset them and now they're 39/264 I dont really tryhard stats to much but if you put me on trial i can show my skill
Game Rank (Mod, Donor) Plat Donor
Skype Name: justcrash.private jordy/goud has it
Past Clans: ...

I dont expect to get in or trial so if so can i have please have cheerleader because im cool.​

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
Application
Minecraft IGN: JustCrash
Current Stats (Wins/Games): They were 351/761 I recently reset them and now they're 39/264 I dont really tryhard stats to much but if you put me on trial i can show my skill
Game Rank (Mod, Donor) Plat Donor
Skype Name: justcrash.private jordy/goud has it
Past Clans: ...

I dont expect to get in or trial so if so can i have please have cheerleader because im cool.​
goodluck You'll need it jk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci