• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotTheRatio

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for calling me nice I guess (?). Is it okay if we drop the whole argument? Flame is just really annoying to read :C
rodaddy and I stopped. But the booster AtomicDynamite didn't.

I consider you nice because before I got banned 5 of you guys were chasing. I nicely asked for a 1v1 and you accepted. After I beat you, the other 4 philosophy members killed me.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
rodaddy and I stopped. But the booster AtomicDynamite didn't.

I consider you nice because before I got banned 5 of you guys were chasing. I nicely asked for a 1v1 and you accepted. After I beat you, the other 4 philosophy members killed me.
Sorry to hear :c

I do my best because I do indeed get annoyed with it, but going onto the forums and then lashing out at my other clan mates for not doing it isn't right. But lets just stop it now c: If you want to talk more just come onto teamspeak or shoot me a pm.

NotTheRatio

Survivor
Reaction score
First point: You say we are competitive yet most of us don't play MCSG as much anymore we only come on for scrims or cbs or if we are bored out of our mind or if we just want to play for fun.

Second Point: You say we "boost" yet you have no proof and I think everyone says that because Jordyy is in our clan, most people say to me when I complain about teams (I do a lot because I mostly play solo) "What about you and your 8 team" or "Says the one who boosts Jordyy to get into this clan" like seriously I don't think I have seen any proof of us ever boosting and its just stereotyped

Third Point: You say we can't accept the truth yet your just lying to your own face because you can't even provide any proof of any of this actually happening.

Fourth Point: You call us arrogant and buttholes (See what I did xD) yet a lot of us are nicer than you think its just because some people have issues with players and they tell everyone, forming hatred against a certain player because of one action that has happened between a couple of people!

Fitfh Point: Also we do have fun plus this is just a game if you hate what we are then leave this server and its forums because people like you just cause pointless and stupid arguments for fun and its sad. People like you have no life and enjoy sitting behind a screen and being a "keyboard warrior". Please go back to where you came from and never come back here!

Also thanks for Rodaddy for saying all this but I want to make this clear because this information just doesn't go through your thick head!

Hope you enjoyed your essay for today!

Have a nice day
~TheOfficialAG
I only read the second point.

Explain the past 10 games of AtomicDynamite please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci