• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftArrowYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SwiftArrowYT

Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): 65/412 (I was very BAD!)

Current Stats (Wins/Games): 385/2012

Skype Name: kylesin_154

Past Clans: 1st

Last edited:

joshfrost1000

Tribute
Reaction score
We will believe you if you have sufficient evidence of you having those stats before you 'reset' them. Also only around 5-6 people in the history of AU have accumulated 2000+ wins so it is very hard to believe.
I have found a screenshot on my computer only on an achivement. sorry about no other eveidence but this is what i have.

Attachments

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have found a screenshot on my computer only on an achivement. sorry about no other eveidence but this is what i have.
You're kidding me right... ._.

It's quite obvious that the screenshot provided can easily have been stolen off someone as it isn't a full screenshot. Even with moderation, a full screenshot is needed in order to take any action in case of forgery. Think about it this way, the AU community is small and if someone has the ability to reach 1000 wins, they are most likely going to be well-known in the community (no doubt if anything)

If you continue to follow on with this lie of yours, the chance of you getting into our clan is going to extremely low.

joshfrost1000

Tribute
Reaction score
You're kidding me right... ._.

It's quite obvious that the screenshot provided can easily have been stolen off someone as it isn't a full screenshot. Even with moderation, a full screenshot is needed in order to take any action in case of forgery. Think about it this way, the AU community is small and if someone has the ability to reach 1000 wins, they are most likely going to be well-known in the community (no doubt if anything)

If you continue to follow on with this lie of yours, the chance of you getting into our clan is going to extremely low.
Find the stolen piece lol.

xBayley

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bayyley

Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): 172 / 1909

Current Stats (Wins/Games): 92 / 587

Skype Name: killchomomma

Past Clans: #Inferno, #Enlightened, #Decendants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online