• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huzkyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AfflictionAU gonna change it
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): none
Current Stats (Wins/Games): 15/149
Game Rank (Mod, Donor) Normal
Skype Name: SmashedMate
Past Clans: none
Declined

Minecraft IGN: Tripeyy / OfficialAGCarrys
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): 3 | 196 Games (Wasn't me)
Current Stats (Wins/Games): 229 | 1.900
Game Rank (Mod, Donor) Diamond
Skype Name: its.magicc
Past Clans: Deceiving , Paragon (Trail) , Intensity
Congrats you have been accepted for
Trial come on ts to get your waiting rank.

Minecraft IGN: Th3DubstepPotato
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): 55/1271
Current Stats (Wins/Games): 15/223
Game Rank (Mod, Donor): Nothing, unfortunately (for now)
Skype Name: potaato.private
Past Clans: Ruthless, Jurassic (Clans for fun with friends)

Please Read: My skills are far better than shown in the stats, (I'm not trying to say I'm amazing, the stats are just extremely bad), this account also used to be owned by my friend who gifted me this account - He has played many matches on this account and basically ruined the stats. If wanted, I could provide you guys with clips of what I am capable of, or do some type of trial. I really want to get back into competitive mcsg and my friend, Winnie, is in this clan and she recommended it. - Thanks for reading.
Sorry but you have been Declined if you want to have a shot in getting into the clan join ts and get to know us :)
Minecraft IGN: JOSHY
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): 1k / 8k (op ratio)
Current Stats (Wins/Games): 450 / 2k
Game Rank (Mod, Donor) QUANTUM some1 bought it xd
Skype Name: idk
Past Clans: nuet
axceptad

CombosAreEasy

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CombosAreEasy
Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): Dont Have It
Current Stats (Wins/Games): 80/430 on main and other accounts i sold away i dont know if you want those stats.
Game Rank (Mod, Donor) None
Skype Name: CombosAreEasy
Past Clans: Intensity, Heaps of other clans before i stopped playing. Just came back to mc like 1 month ago. I stopped for like a year due to school. I dont remember of the clans way way back. Since i came back i only have joined Intensity and left because i think i play doesnt suit the clan and they are a bunch of squeakers :).

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Current Stats (Wins/Games): 80/430 on main and other accounts i sold away i dont know if you want those stats.
Past Clans: Intensity, Heaps of other clans before i stopped playing. Just came back to mc like 1 month ago. I stopped for like a year due to school. I dont remember of the clans way way back. Since i came back i only have joined Intensity and left because i think i play doesnt suit the clan and they are a bunch of squeakers :).
Good luck!

Riley

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci