• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix -{AS Team}-

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Us phenoix!? Pls bb
US already has a lot of good clans, imo making a US Phoenix would just crash and burn as there is not enough good players to fuel a clan with Phoenix' reputation.

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
You didn't get any wins on DanEcho actually, Dylan did. And also, you are not that good at MCSG. I would give you at least 5 and max 6.
Also, you should hang out before trying to apply for a clan with such a huge reputation. We need to know that you are good at PvP before we just randomly accept someone out of the blue.
Feel free to apply in a week, and also, hang out on TS to increase your chances.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You didn't get any wins on DanEcho actually, Dylan did. And also, you are not that good at MCSG. I would give you at least 5 and max 6.
Also, you should hang out before trying to apply for a clan with such a huge reputation. We need to know that you are good at PvP before we just randomly accept someone out of the blue.
Feel free to apply in a week, and also, hang out on TS to increase your chances.
Thanks for telling me. I will try and improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci