• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Please keep the discussion on topic. All discussions must relate to the clan and/or clans and teams. Please take all off topic discussions elsewhere and do not cause flame at any time on the thread.
Thanks for your time.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please keep the discussion on topic. All discussions must relate to the clan and/or clans and teams. Please take all off topic discussions elsewhere and do not cause flame at any time on the thread.
Thanks for your time.
I'm pretty sure there's no rule against off topic on clan threads, but I guess we'll stop? Not really sure why you needed to post that and the flame warning?

Edit: Please do this before you actually warn us next time :
BigFella98 was last seen:
Viewing thread MCSG Updated Rules Version 3.0, A moment ago

Last edited:

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for your time.
There's no rule saying you can't go off topic on a clan thread, and if there is please link it and tell me why I haven't seen it enforced on every single clan thread ever made?
Also, there was no flame whatsoever on the thread so why do you find it necessary to tell us not to cause flame?

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there's no rule against off topic on clan threads, but I guess we'll stop? Not really sure why you needed to post that and the flame warning?

Edit: Please do this before you actually warn us next time :
BigFella98 was last seen:
Viewing thread MCSG Updated Rules Version 3.0, A moment ago
As stated in the here - http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/
Forum Rule 5 - Do not post pointless threads and posts as they serve no purpose but spamming and starting arguments.

The flame was just a friendly reminder as off topic discussions can lead to flame.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
As stated in the here - http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/
Forum Rule 5 - Do not post pointless threads and posts as they serve no purpose but spamming and starting arguments.

The flame was just a friendly reminder as off topic discussions can lead to flame.
With all due respect BigFella I think it's up to the thread owner to decide what 'off topic' is.
Anyway, I'll leave you to your moderating duties, have a great night :).

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Ok, but just because a post is off topic does not mean it is pointless, we value all posts that aren't spam or intentionally creating flame. If you looked at the posts that were off topic they were clearly not spam or starting arguments, so I feel like no rule was broken at all.

This isn't just a clan thread, it's a place where we can communicate with others about other things too.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
With all due respect BigFella I think it's up to the thread owner to decide what 'off topic' is.
Anyway, I'll leave you to your moderating duties, have a great night :).
I'm not sure you understand. Offtopic discussions/posts are pointless posts that cause nothing but spam and flame. It is not a thread owners decision to decide what is offtopic but the staffs decision.

XxBenchWarmerxX

Experienced
Reaction score

Hey BigFella!

First I'd love to say, thank you for warning us about flaming before anything starts. It's great to see that you're working hard on preventing flame on clan threads, a great trait to a moderator!

However, I'm not necessarily sure that clan threads are meant to solely relate to clan related shenanigans only, as many clan threads are off topic. However, thank you very much for sharing this piece of information with us.

I hope you have an amazing day!

Sincerely,

xxbenchwarmerxx

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not sure you understand. Offtopic discussions/posts are pointless posts that cause nothing but spam and flame. It is not a thread owners decision to decide what is offtopic but the staffs decision.
Uhh, off topic and pointless aren't the same thing, and the staff can't deem what the topic of a thread I posted is about?

Please stop posting here, as it is beginning to cause a flame which neither of us want.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Cullen
Minecraft IGN: Zadohd
Wins/Games:um if u combine both accs its like 1000/8000 ish
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: u guys love me

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Cullen
Minecraft IGN: Zadohd