• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Rip Purple Cob... I mean phoenix.

Thread locked due to the clan disbanding. If you would ever like the thread re-opened feel free to send me a pm.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, Nickrai, Billa and myself started this after the Au Rebels way back in March 2013. I'm gonna not be a troll this post.

Never in a million years would I have expected it would last until March 2016, 3 full years. My god. Completely different members were here with different generations of players, but Phoenix was still there. Even though it's just a 'Minecraft clan' this group of people were just awesome, and I'm happy for the friendships I've made here with everyone, even the latest generation.

It's sad to think that this is probably going to be the decline of competetiveness in Au with Philo becoming the dominating clan and (probably) getting bored, especially since I made some awesome memories on these servers, including when they were Asian, but everything's gotta come to an end. It's so nerdy to think that some of my happiest memories are going to be on Minecraft with some guys I met on the internet, but such is life. At least I have great memories to cherish, no matter how pathetic it might sound haha :p

Pce fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci