• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Ironic how there's a video of you sprinting while on fire :eek:
Oh ffs, LEAVE ME ALONE. Lj was lagging like heck its OBVIOUS. And yes you can run while on fire! Not to mention the fact that he did beat me after all that. I mean wtf!
And finnaly,
STOP QUOTING ME
bai :)

Darkey

Tribute
Reaction score
Yea
Oh ffs, LEAVE ME ALONE. Lj was lagging like heck its OBVIOUS. And yes you can run while on fire! Not to mention the fact that he did beat me after all that. I mean wtf!
And finnaly,
STOP QUOTING ME
bai :)
I beat you because your so bad. Even when you do hack. You cant sprint jump on fire, only sprint. If you dont jump yea, but still. Also if you look in the vid, you were blockhitting and still sprinting.

ausparady

Experienced
Reaction score
Ladies, ladies. Since when is this a hacking thread? Respect what ARB1T3R said and stop accusing him... Try and pm him xD.
Yeah I know I'm not in this clan but I decided this was annoying xD

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yea
I beat you because your so bad. Even when you do hack. You cant sprint jump on fire, only sprint. If you dont jump yea, but still. Also if you look in the vid, you were blockhitting and still sprinting.
You can sprint jump on fire, try it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci